Paint The Town

Reviews for Paint The Town

Amir H.
Amir H.

House painting

Highly recommend, fair price, great job, would definitely call them back for any other jobs, thanks for your well done job!

Navidn8924
Navidn8924

Home repaint

Great work ethic , great team, fast paced, paint the town and it’s great team finished my home befor the expected time.

tom
tom

4 bedrooms house

Great work quality and very professional.
They used Top quality paint and really done a very clean and flawless job.
I would difinatly recommend Arash (Paint the Town) and his team to family and friends.

Than you very much. Any time .

m.zaker11
m.zaker11
1 review Aurora, ON

Store

We had a store to be painted in Aurora named “Shina”. Paint the town had the store painted for us.
Always on time, very clean and organize.
I have one more store and I am hiring then again.

Very honest Builder , was always on time with the pay , thank you

Hossain H.
Hossain H.
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painting

He was an amazing personality and he's on time for starting + fast and finishing.
He has a teamwork. PRICES A MAKING.
I WILL RECOMMENDING HIM to any other person.

Our pleasure

AMIR
AMIR
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Paint and spry the entire house

I would highly recommend Paint The Town crew if you are looking to paint/ spry your house. They used high quality materials, has a professional crew and they are very tidy and leave the site as clean as possible during the work -in- process. They are very professional, honest and on time. By far, they were the most professional contractor that we have dealt with yet.

It was our pleasure , looking forward to work for you again

hiwasabouie
hiwasabouie
1 review Ajax, ON

Painting and plastering

Honest and punctual and cooperative in order of finishing the job on time since we had a rush on our job

lil.shahangian
lil.shahangian

Painting

I am had a house to be painted. 3 bedroom and 3 washroom. I have higher Paint the Town. I was very happy with them. Very happy with the job they have did. Very professional and polite team. I highly recommend them.

An amazing family , made us fell like there family

sam14
sam14
1 review Aurora, ON

1 bedroom, office and kitchen painting

Paint the town painted our 1 bedroom, a single office, as well as our kitchen. They did an excellent job on the painting and even finished earlier than schedule. They came back a week later just to check up on things. Highly professional team always on time. I highly recommend them

Thank you very much, it was our pleasure to work for you.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in King City?