Budget Blinds Of Ottawa West

martin.cousineau
martin.cousineau
1 review Gatineau, ON

New home

Very good quality and service, they took care of everything! We chose cellular blinds and they are perfect for our living room setup.

Dear Martin,

Thank you for the great review.

Jodi-Anne B.
Jodi-Anne B.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Blinds for living room and dining room

The consultant Shelley was terrific! She was friendly, knowledgeable and client-focused. She presented a number of product and pricing options and worked hard to offer a quote that competed with quotes from other businesses.

The installers were on time and extremely professional and efficient.

The blinds look great!

Dear Jodi-Anne,

It was a pleasure helping you select window coverings for your Living Room and Dining Room. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with Budget Blinds. Thank you for sending the pictures! I hope you will enjoy your shades for years to come. Thank you so much for choosing Budget Blinds for your window coverings.

jlesage
jlesage
1 review Gatineau, ON

Bathroom shutter

Very friendly, professional, good suggestions, not a long wait to get product and installation was also made professionally.

Hi Julie,

I'm so happy that I was able to help you with your bathroom shutter. Thank you for choosing Budget Blinds and taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure helping you with your selection. Enjoy your new shutter!

bbam
bbam

kitchen blind

Very knowledgable and no-pressure in-home service. Great selection and price points to choose from. The adage proves true once again: you get what you pay for. Super-pleased with the quality of the blind and the prompt & friendly installation as promised.

Dear Barbara,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Budget Blinds Ottawa. I'm so glad that the cellular shade is providing the much needed relief from the sun and heat that you were wanting especially on those 30 degree days!

It was a pleasure helping you with your window coverings.

sharon
sharon

blinds

From start to finish, very friendly service and the products 3- blinds are beautiful would recommend to friends

Thank you for the lovely review Sharon. It was a pleasure helping you select the window coverings for the bedrooms and bathroom. I'm so thrilled to hear that they look great. I'm sure the fabric roman shade in the bathroom really warms up the space. Enjoy your shades!

Karen
Karen
1 review Ottawa, ON

Blinds for family room, dining room and living room

Shelly came to the house to help finalize my plans for new blinds. She was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. She gave advise as well as trying to meet a competitors price. The gentleman that installed the blinds was friendly and worked quickly and efficiently.

Dear Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure helping you select Dual shades for your house. I'm sure you will enjoy them for years to come!

Anne in Cambridge
Anne in Cambridge
1 review Ottawa, ON

New blinds around the house

I had two orders separated by a couple of months, to accommodate a renovation schedule. Shelley consulted both times, and did a wonderful job of understanding my style needs, and suggesting reasonably-priced products. The end result is a cohesive look with which I'm very happy.

Hi Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it. It was a pleasure helping you select window coverings. I can't wait to see how they look. Especially the Roman shades in your bedroom.
I'm sure you'll enjoy them for years to come.

PF
PF

living room blibd replacement

Shelley responded very quickly when we queried, and was measuring our requirement the following day. The order was in and installed by David quickly and professionally. Great service and wonderful team.

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure helping you with selecting shades for your living room. It's great to know that you were a Budget Blinds customer 13 years ago and we're thrilled that we could still be of service to you.
Shelley and your Ottawa Budget Blinds team

Fran K.
Fran K.

Blinds for the Kitchen and Family Room

I requested help to choose new blinds for my new kitchen and family room windows. Sales person, Shelley, was knowledgeable and offered excellent advice and great choices. Turn around time was quick! Blinds were installed easily by David after placing the order within three weeks.

Dear Fran,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure helping you select blinds for your newly decorated family room and kitchen. I'm so happy that they are giving you the privacy and the look you were after. I'm sure you will enjoy them for years to come!

JENN K.
JENN K.

Blinds and Installation

Shelley was a fantastic sales representive. She was helpful and open during the in-home consultation and helped me feel comfortable in my choices. She accommodated my schedule with a newborn. The installation team were friendly and quick.

Dear Jennalee,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure helping you select shades for your new house. I'm glad the timing worked out with the consultation and baby delivery!
Enjoy your shades.

More about Budget Blinds Of Ottawa West

Welcome to Budget Blinds of Ottawa West. We're your local experts and are proud to be backed by the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America that has provided design-driven solutions for over 25 years. With the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you'll have the peace of mind and security that comes with choosing the proven leader. We’ll get to know you and your unique style so we can deliver the perfect solution for your home.

***

Explore what Beautiful can do for your windows. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We’re looking forward to working with you.