Budget Blinds Of Thunder Bay

janice.avella
janice.avella

Living room blinds.

Excellent service!
Lisa is very helpful in her designing experience. She picked a beautiful colour as well as texture to compliment my decor. She is easy to talk with, and a great listener to give me the feel I was looking for. She never rushed me or gave me a pressure sale. I would differently recommend her to friends and family.
Leslie did the install which she has a wonderful personality as well and very knowledgable on the installation. Very organized, and clean up was fantastic. It was like she never came to the home. I would only want to have Leslie do my installs.

Thank you so much! Making our Clients happy makes us feel amazing! We greatly appreciate your review!

mccready1829
mccready1829
1 review Thunder Bay, ON

Living room and dining room blinds.

After a few years of use , my living room blind would no longer function . I called our local Budget Blinds and was told I would receive a replacement free of charge due to the 5 year no questions asked warranty . I was pleasantly surprised and now have my new blind. The service was wonderful and the lady installer was pleasant and knowledgeable . I would recommend Budget Blinds as a great local business and will use their services in the future !!

Thank you for being such a pleasant customer! We look forward to continuing to work with you.

canoeist
canoeist

bedroom blind

rep. was very knowledgeable, polite and friendly. Installer didn't waste any time installing the hardware for the blind.

Thank you for allowing us into your home. It was our pleasure to serve your window covering needs.

silverbreeze829
silverbreeze829

Living room, Dining room renovations

The blinds are beautiful; however the remote control does not function properly. I have left two messages and have not received a call back . Not impressed with customer service and satisfaction until this problem is fixed!

kire
kire
1 review Thunder Bay, ON

living and dining room, kitchen, entry way

Lisa was very direct about what we may be happy with because of our personality. Wanting as much sunlight inside with privacy at night was our choice and Lisa listened. Leslie was very knowledgeable about installing our blinds and privacy film. Our overall experience with Budget Blinds in ThunderBay Ontario was very good.

ttsubouchi
ttsubouchi

New blinds

Very fast installation, very satisfied with the new blinds, pleasure doing business with professional people.

debill_falkner
debill_falkner
1 review Thunder Bay, ON

New living room bay window

Very professional and done in a timely manner. Love the color and style of our new blinds and the warranty is wonderful.

jkprpic75
jkprpic75

Custom blinds

We got blinds for our upstairs and downstairs main windows and are very satisfied with them both. She helped us decide on the colours and textures and they are bang on. Simple pull down tab with a beautiful modern valance. Installation was quick and seamless. The blinds are easy to operate and I’m sure they will last a long time. Not cheap but custom blinds never are. Worth every penny.

smartzoo
smartzoo

Front Entrance

Blinds front entrance Arrived on time and installation was very professsional Very pleased with the blinds

carolyn622
carolyn622

New blinds for 3 renovated bedrooms

In-home consultation, selection and installation of new blinds for 3 bedrooms that were all updated. Excellent support and follow up.

More about Budget Blinds Of Thunder Bay

Welcome to Budget Blinds of Thunder Bay. We have been servicing Thunder bay for over 12 years for all of their custom window covering needs. We are your local experts and are proud to be backed by the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America. Budget Blinds has provided design-driven solutions for over 25 years. With the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you'll have the peace of mind and security that comes with choosing the proven leader. We’ll get to know you and your unique style so we can deliver the perfect solution for your home. On top of all that we carry a 5 year, no questions asked, limited warranty on all custom window coverings.

***

Explore what Beautiful can do for your windows. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We’re looking forward to working with you.

Shutters & Blinds and Drapery & Curtains
Custom blinds, Shades, Shutters, Drapery, hardware and more.
In home consultation, expert measuring, professional installation, repairs and warranty assistance.
Enlightened Styles, Signature Series, Mera, Horizons, Elite, Lantex, Lutron, Maxmar, Normans, Phase II, Inspired Shades, Shadomatic, Somfy, Thomas Hicks, Vadain
Cellular, drapery, pleated, horizontals, wood, faux / composite blinds and shutters, solar shades, round and angles window covering, window film .
Motorization, exterior / interior shades, enclosed blinds, shutters, faux wood, real wood, sustainable materials for shades, shutters and temperature regulating window solutions. Able to cover tricky angled windows, skylights, and round windows. Window film also available.
2006
Credit card, e-transfer, cash, cheque
5 year, no questions asked, limited warranty