Budget Blinds Of Georgetown

peter.schmandra@gmail.com from Streetsville
P. S.
2 reviews Milton, ON

Shade-O-Matic Blinds

I contacted the owner Barry Glenn about some pieces that needed to be replaced for my Shade-O-Matic blinds. After sending pictures of the needed pieces, Berry ordered them and personally delivered them to my house. This is a perfect example of an exceptional customer service. Thanks Berry!

Carrie Dickenson in Oakville
Carrie Dickenson in Oakville

New Silouette blinds in my condo

I was impressed with how quickly the rep responded to my initial call. We set up and apt and with the reps knowledge of my needs I was able to rder the same day. Blinds were ready and installed within a month

Debbie in Milton
Debbie in Milton
1 review Lawton, OK

BLINDS

We found Budget Blinds at the Home Show a few years ago when we lived in Toronto. We purchased blinds from them and they came and installed and the whole sale and installation process was simple and pleasurable. When we moved to Milton, we used them again, but the franchise for that area. They also provided excellent service! We recommend them whenever we can!

More about Budget Blinds Of Georgetown

Welcome to Budget Blinds of Georgetown. We're your local experts and are proud to be backed by the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America that has provided design-driven solutions for over 25 years. With the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you'll have the peace of mind and security that comes with choosing the proven leader. We’ll get to know you and your unique style so we can deliver the perfect solution for your home.

***

Explore what Beautiful can do for your windows. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We’re looking forward to working with you.