Shutters & Blinds

Reviews for Budget Blinds Of Tri Cities Ridge Meadows

Anna in Port Moody
Anna in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

INCOMPETENT, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, BEWARE!

WARNING! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS BUSINESS! Carla the blinds consultant made a HORRIBLE MISTAKE on my order and they cannot redo it because of their incompetence.

I asked them to remake my blinds because it was not what I ordered but Carla said they wouldn't be able to remake those blinds because that style has NEVER been done before. What kind of a consultant is that?

They made a mistake on my first order and they want to give me a discount on my future orders? Are they crazy? Let me repeat - If a business messed up the first order and treats you like garbage, you expect me to do business with you on the 2nd order? Are you kidding me? Who are these people? The owner is fully aware of this who doesn't have the guts to return my call.

TO THE OWNER OF BUDGET BLINDS TRICITIES-MAPLE RIDGE:
Carla was not truthful to you because she wants to keep her job. Why not give me a proper discount on the first order and then I'll do business with you...that's usually how it works in the real world. You people obviously like to take advantage of people once you have their money. I will continue to spread the word about how you people mistreat customers so others don't get ripped off. You shouldn't be in business!

Hi Anna,
I’m sorry that your experience with Carla didn’t meet your expectations. We strive to provide excellence in quality and service; sometimes our humanness creeps in and mistakes are made. For that I sincerely apologize.

Carla is a valued member of our team who is competent at her job. She has owned up to the fact that she told you an incorrect number of ladders would be on your wood blinds. We are not the manufacturer and are constrained by the specifications they set for each product. We can’t control the manufacturing process and we can’t force them to make something they won’t or can’t make. Sometimes what a customer wants just isn’t possible.

Carla is not authorized to offer discounts on past orders. She knows this and so I don’t believe she would make that offer to you. What she did offer to do was give you a very substantial discount on a second order that she has been working on with you for quite some time. I believe it’s safe to say that neither party wishes to proceed with the second order.

We’ve been in business for over 13 years and have a very high number of repeat customers and referrals. In my experience, businesses that lie to their customers and treat them like garbage aren’t around very long and certainly wouldn’t have customers returning and referring us to their friends and family.

We’ve offered you several options to compensate you for your distress including remaking the blinds altogether. You’ve chosen a refund and so we consider the matter closed. You can choose to continue to berate and badger us with phone calls, emails and one-star (or less) reviews, but I don’t consider it my obligation or anyone else’s to be forced to continue to listen. We wish you all the best, Anna.

brendatopping
brendatopping
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Living room kitchen blinds

Very helpful quick reasonably priced for Quality of blinds. Installation took no time at all. And very respectful of our home thank you would Recommend them over and over again thank you

Thank you for your business and the great review Brenda! We really enjoy working with people like you who are just generally good people. We appreciate the confidence you've placed in our team and any future referrals. Thanks again, Brenda.

Gwen
Gwen
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Blinds for 4 rooms

Excellent sales rep. Friendly & cometent installers, good quality blinds & fair price. We are repeat customers, so that should tell it all!

Thank you for your business and the great review Gwenda. When customers come back to us multiple times we know we're doing something right! Thanks for the confidence you've placed in our team. We sincerely appreciate it.

Jenny L.
Jenny L.
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

blinds instal for new home

Budget Blinds Tricities was a wonderful company to work with. They were responsive, provided timely estimates and installation, and the value of their products was very good. I felt that they provided me with unbiased helpful recommendations when it came to deciding what kinds of blinds to buy (manual, remote control, etc). They were friendly, courteous, and went above and beyond on several occasions (eg. scheduling their installation around the nap schedule of our newborn babies, coming back multiple times to modify small things).

Thank you for your business and the great review Jenny! We loved working with you and your sweet family. Thanks again!

wdquanson
wdquanson
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Replaced all blinds in the house

It was a pleasure dealing with all the staff at Budget Blinds, from the estimate to the installation to the office staff. All staff are very knowledgeable about their products, they are very friendly, efficient and helpful!
Great quality of product.
Very happy with my new blinds!

Thank you for your business and the great review! We love that you're so happy with your new window coverings and that working with our team was such a positive experience for you. Thanks again, Denise.

Natasha in Toronto
Natasha in Toronto

Good customer service

Azim came to my home to do an initial measurement and consultation. The company has a large selection to choose from, and I ended up ordering California shutters for multiple rooms in my home. After an initial miscommunication, which he promptly corrected, our shutters were installed in a very timely manner.

Thank you for your business and the review Natasha.

Sharon in Port Moody
Sharon in Port Moody
8 reviews Port Moody, BC

Curtains

We had looked around for a while and we liked the selection and price they had. They included delivery and install . Would recommend them. Very helpful and good customer service

Thank you for your business and the great review Sharon!

kevin from Vancouver
kevin from Vancouver
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

blind replacement

Budget blinds was responsive and quick to produce the blind unit I was looking for. overall their service was good and their staff friendly and knowledgable about their product. I would recommend them.

Ina  in Port coquitlam
Ina in Port coquitlam
3 reviews PORT COQUITLAM, BC

blinds for new home

the people were very profecional ,the product is with very good have a big selection and variaty,quality and fitting was very nice,was done on time and the price competitive,was a good expirience,will recomend to other people for a big project

Dirk Rohde in Coquitlam
Dirk Rohde in Coquitlam
7 reviews PORT COQUITLAM, BC

Blind Installation

Budget Blinds installed blinds that you can raise bottom up or top down. We are very happy with the product and the way it works. The installation of the three blinds was slightly out of line and we have yet to follow up with the company to correct this. However the work was quick and the misalignment is barely noticeable.

More about Budget Blinds Of Tri Cities Ridge Meadows

Welcome to Budget Blinds serving Belcarra, Anmore, Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge! We're your local experts and are proud to be backed by the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America that has provided design-driven solutions for over 25 years. With the highest ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Maple Ridge?