Shutters & Blinds

brendatopping
brendatopping
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Living room kitchen blinds

Very helpful quick reasonably priced for Quality of blinds. Installation took no time at all. And very respectful of our home thank you would Recommend them over and over again thank you

Thank you for your business and the great review Brenda! We really enjoy working with people like you who are just generally good people. We appreciate the confidence you've placed in our team and any future referrals. Thanks again, Brenda.

Gwen
Gwen
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Blinds for 4 rooms

Excellent sales rep. Friendly & cometent installers, good quality blinds & fair price. We are repeat customers, so that should tell it all!

Thank you for your business and the great review Gwenda. When customers come back to us multiple times we know we're doing something right! Thanks for the confidence you've placed in our team. We sincerely appreciate it.

Jenny L.
Jenny L.
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

blinds instal for new home

Budget Blinds Tricities was a wonderful company to work with. They were responsive, provided timely estimates and installation, and the value of their products was very good. I felt that they provided me with unbiased helpful recommendations when it came to deciding what kinds of blinds to buy (manual, remote control, etc). They were friendly, courteous, and went above and beyond on several occasions (eg. scheduling their installation around the nap schedule of our newborn babies, coming back multiple times to modify small things).

Thank you for your business and the great review Jenny! We loved working with you and your sweet family. Thanks again!

wdquanson
wdquanson
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Replaced all blinds in the house

It was a pleasure dealing with all the staff at Budget Blinds, from the estimate to the installation to the office staff. All staff are very knowledgeable about their products, they are very friendly, efficient and helpful!
Great quality of product.
Very happy with my new blinds!

Thank you for your business and the great review! We love that you're so happy with your new window coverings and that working with our team was such a positive experience for you. Thanks again, Denise.

Natasha in Toronto
Natasha in Toronto

Good customer service

Azim came to my home to do an initial measurement and consultation. The company has a large selection to choose from, and I ended up ordering California shutters for multiple rooms in my home. After an initial miscommunication, which he promptly corrected, our shutters were installed in a very timely manner.

Thank you for your business and the review Natasha.

Sharon in Port Moody
Sharon in Port Moody
8 reviews Port Moody, BC

Curtains

We had looked around for a while and we liked the selection and price they had. They included delivery and install . Would recommend them. Very helpful and good customer service

Thank you for your business and the great review Sharon!

kevin from Vancouver
kevin from Vancouver
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

blind replacement

Budget blinds was responsive and quick to produce the blind unit I was looking for. overall their service was good and their staff friendly and knowledgable about their product. I would recommend them.

Ina  in Port coquitlam
Ina in Port coquitlam
3 reviews PORT COQUITLAM, BC

blinds for new home

the people were very profecional ,the product is with very good have a big selection and variaty,quality and fitting was very nice,was done on time and the price competitive,was a good expirience,will recomend to other people for a big project

Dirk Rohde in Coquitlam
Dirk Rohde in Coquitlam
7 reviews PORT COQUITLAM, BC

Blind Installation

Budget Blinds installed blinds that you can raise bottom up or top down. We are very happy with the product and the way it works. The installation of the three blinds was slightly out of line and we have yet to follow up with the company to correct this. However the work was quick and the misalignment is barely noticeable.

Steph in Port coquitlam
Steph in Port coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Blind Upgrade

I decided to upgrade my blinds and did some shopping around. I decided to go with Budget because they had exceptional customer service. I was most concerned about a large window I have at the front of the house and whether I would need one large blind or whether it would have to be three smaller ones. I sought their advice and decided to go with the 3. Initially I was quite concerned with how it would look and fit but in the end it looked fantastic. They made great suggestions.

More about Budget Blinds Of Tri Cities Ridge Meadows

Welcome to Budget Blinds serving Belcarra, Anmore, Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge! We're your local experts and are proud to be backed by the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America that has provided design-driven solutions for over 25 years. With the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you'll have the peace of mind and security that comes with choosing the proven leader. We’ll get to know you and your unique style so we can deliver the perfect solution for your home.

***

Explore what Beautiful can do for your windows. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We’re looking forward to working with you.