Budget Blinds Of Burlington

Reviews for Budget Blinds Of Burlington

customfitness1
customfitness1
1 review Burlington, ON

We put their window coverings on all of our windows.

They were quick and did amazing work. Expert advice and installation. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you very much for this great review! I appreciate it very much! I hope you are enjoying your new home and your new blinds!
Warm regards,
Stan

dainak
dainak
1 review Burlington, ON

Install interior shutters and roller shades in full house

Outstanding attention to detail. Stan takes great pride in his work and is responsive to his clients needs. He returned after the install to ensure all was perfect. We were very happy and will be going back again for solutions in our new house.

Thank you so much for the great review Dana, I appreciate it very much! I hope all is well in your new home.

Pam
Pam

New house

Like style and salesman. Product is good and like the way they trimmed around French door handles.

Thank you very much for the kind review Pam, I appreciate it very much.
I hope you're enjoying your new home!
Kind regards,
Stan

More about Budget Blinds Of Burlington

Welcome to Budget Blinds of Burlington. We're your local experts and are proud to be backed by the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America that has provided design-driven solutions for over 25 years. With the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you'll have the peace of mind and ...
Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Burlington?