Budget Blinds Of West Toronto

Reviews for Budget Blinds Of West Toronto

Franca
Franca

Motorized roller blinds

From the 1st encounter with Berk the experience has been phenomenal. He was courteous, professional and a pleasure to work with. Original blind selected was discontinued, Berk selected a few to match original selections and made time to stop by to show me so I can make a new selection. He removed old valiance and installed new blinds. He took the time to explain the remote functions. Superb experience.

Thank you so much for your great review Franca, we really appreciate your business. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Our priority is to make sure you have the greatest shopping at home experience with us providing superior products and we are delighted to hear that we carried out the task! We would be happy to help you/family/friends in future projects.

marcello.salituro
marcello.salituro

replace window coverings

the work completed was clean, efficient, professional , friendly. Asked questions to verify what I expected

Thank you for your review, we are delighted to hear that you are happy with our service and product, we appreciate your business!

Karen
Karen

Blackout blinds in bedrooms

Excellent looking blinds, very easy to raise and lower. They were installed quickly and efficiently with a very friendly and pleasant attitude

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our service and products, thank you for your business and kind review.

zoejock in Toronto
zoejock in Toronto

Bedroom and living room blinds

The installer, Berk, was right on time. Friendly and the job was finished
ahead of schedule. Berk also went out of his way to take down excising curtains and disposed of boxes and waste. I would highly recommend Budget Blinds.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Blinds for 3 Units in our Triplex

Berk was the consummate professional, from first contact through to installation and after sales follow up. Our tenants were thrilled with the blinds, and also the installation process. Thank you Berk.

Thank you very much for such great review, we appreciate your business. We are so pleased that you and your tenants were happy with our service and the installation process.

ogi in Toronto
ogi in Toronto

Blinds and Roman shades

Berk from Budget blinds was accurate, efficient, friendly and attentive to our needs. He even came immediately when a problem needed fixing closely following installation.

The blinds are just right!

Thanks, Berk!

Thank you very much for your review, we are happy to hear that you are happy with our service and products!

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Incredible service gorgeous Blinds !

Prior to contacting Budget Blinds, I had a competitor Blind Company in my household to receive a quote and colour options for my household. This company came in with colour options that were discontinued and couldn't honour or match the colours with their existing stock. That's when I contacted Budget Blinds - Berk visited my home and he was so patient with me (I am beyond picky), he was personable and made my experience light hearted and enjoyable. Berk is well knowledged and was able to make some great recommendations not just for colour but for style as well! The pricing was reasonable and I am so so happy with the colours and the Blinds I chose for my household! I am so happy Berk thanks to you!!!!

We really appreciate your great review Amanda,so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Budget Blinds of West Toronto and you are happy with our service and your blinds. Thank you again for your business!

Berk Icer
Budget Blinds of West Toronto

Lucy in Toronto
Lucy in Toronto

Wood shutter installation for the entire home

We contacted Berk for a quote on wood shutters at our newly renovated house. Berk responded very quickly and provided a very competitive quote. We found the price very reasonable and Berk's service very professional. Once we decided on the shutters, Berk was very responsive and got the blinds done in a short time. He did a meticulous job installing them. We are so happy how the shutters look in our new home!

Thank you for your great review Lucy. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our services and products. It was a pleasure working with you for your home project, thank you once again for your business and choosing Budget Blinds of West Toronto.

Berk Icer
Budget Blinds of West Toronto

David Hardy in Toronto
David Hardy in Toronto

Kitchen window blind

I am very happy with the new kitchen window blind installed by Budget Blinds. We decided to go with this company because there was a greater selection of interesting fabrics to choose from....not just neutrals.
Their installer, Berk was helpful, well-informed and patient as I took my time selecting a fabric!
He was easy to communicate with, answered my questions and emails promptly and the made the whole process quick and enjoyable.
The new blind looks great. Many thanks.

More about Budget Blinds Of West Toronto

Here at Budget Blinds of West Toronto, we are thrilled to provide you the best window covering solutions with best warranties and products available in the window covering industry. Whether you are looking for faux wood blinds, shades, shutters or drapery panels, we have it all, we have it available to be customized to your windows with our exclusive brand names and collections. With our no obligation, free in home/on-site consultations, we can show you the best options according to your needs and preferences with our expertise. You can also visit our showroom located at 326 Davenport Rd. Suite 101 Toronto and guide us to help you the best way.