Sterling Renovations & Development Corp.

General Contractors
1450 O'Connor Drive Building 2 Suite 115 Toronto ON M4B 1Z1
General Contractors
Sterling Renovations & Development Corp.

Reviews for Sterling Renovations & Development Corp.

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

New Kitchen and Main floor

The staff and management are amazing. I highly recommend Sterling Renovations. My kitchen turned out stunning and the level of quality was amazing. Communication was amazing and I was able to login and view project and updates from my phone each day. I was so impressed I have signed another contract for my Ensuite bathroom starting next week. Can't wait!

Thank you for the review Jane! You have been an amazing customer for the past ten years and we always look forward to working on your beautiful home for you!

Bruce in Toronto
Bruce in Toronto

Second Storey Addition

Simply the Best! From the planning stages to the finishing details, the communication and planning were absolutely amazing. The project was ahead of schedule and on budget. The finishing was above our expectations and we highly recommend Sterling. Thank you so much for our beautiful new home!

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure building your home for you and your family. You and your wife were amazing throughout the entire project. The staff and management all wish you the best in your new home.

Timothy Neesam in Toronto
Timothy Neesam in Toronto

Couldn't be happier

We originally hired Sterling Renovations to replace an aging shower in our bathroom. We expanded the bathroom renovation to include replacing a equally old toilet with a water efficient toilet, new sink, lights, ceiling fan and the floor of the adjacent closet (so things matched), plus painting. Everything was accomplished in a timely fashion with no budget surprises. The workmanship, care to detail and commitment to getting everything right was exceptional. We couldn't be happier with the work and the people (Boris, Rod and Estaban plus plumbing and electrical) involved in our project. We will happily use Sterling with future projects.

Thank you for your review and your hospitality throughout your project. It was an absolute pleasure helping you complete your project and look forward to seeing you again soon. Happy New Year!

Rico Gomes in Toronto
Rico Gomes in Toronto

Condo Renovation

Great job. Very professional! Got my condo Complete in 5 weeks. If u want the job done quickly these are the guys to do it. They had someone at the house daily and it was fun reviewing the progress each day. Had a designer assist us with colours and design as well as choosing bathroom and kitchen fixtures and floors - all from their showroom. Very pleased with the smooth transition. Previous work done in my house by other contactors did not go as smoothly. Thank you Sterling Renovations & Development Corp. for a stress free experience

Thank you for the review. We had an amazing time working on your project and it turned out stunning! Enjoy your new home!

m.collins
m.collins

Addition

I hired Sterling Renovations to do our addition and it was one of the best decisions I made. From start to finish everything was done professionally. They took time to explain the process to me and answered all my questions with patience and guidance. Work was completed on time and was always cleaned up at the end of each day. I highly recommend Sterling Renovations and will be using them for our basement renovation next year

Thank you both for the great review. Your home turned out amazing and it was pleasure being part of your project. Your kindness to the staff and sub-trades will never be forgotten and we look forward to any future projects you may need us for.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Townhouse renovation

I hired Sterling Renovations to renovate a 13 yr old townhouse which I had purchased. The scope of the work included 3 1/2 bathrooms and the kitchen and a general refresh of the remaining rooms. I could not have been more pleased with the transformation. Sterling Renovations took my vision and executed it to perfection. The job was completed on time and on budget. The quality of the workmanship was outstanding. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the review Maria. You have been an amazing client for so many years and we feel like you are part of the family. I am sure we will see you again soon.

L. Gallaher in East York
L. Gallaher in East York

Kitchen Renovation

Sterling Renovations did a great job on my kitchen renovation, great project management, my home received a complementary clean after the renovation, my husband and i really appreciated it, great communication.
I strongly recommend Sterling Renovations.

Thank you Lindsay, it was a pleasure working with you both and we look forward to the basement renovation in the spring! please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

More about Sterling Renovations & Development Corp.

Toronto's Source for Custom Renovations including Custom Homes, Additions, Full House Renovations, Kitchens, Basements, & Bathrooms.

Welcome to Sterling Renovations
Sterling Renovations & Development Corp. is founded on a philosophy that includes integrity, competence, professionalism, unrivalled levels of service, unsurpassed quality in workmanship and comprehensive attention to detail. Commitment is the driving force behind everything we do.

Our dedicated and qualified staff guarantees care and follow through on every aspect of each job on all projects. Details are never too small to be overlooked, and our precision workmanship ensures the job is done right and the result is…the highest quality construction.