Budget Blinds Leduc/Camrose

Shutters & Blinds
Budget Blinds Leduc/Camrose

Reviews for Budget Blinds Leduc/Camrose

Private User reviews , AB

Venetian blinds for patio doors off kitchen

We love our new Venetian blinds ! The color and texture of the blinds did look fabulous and blend nicely with our wood feature wall! The install was done efficiently and cleanly! Best of all, all our appointments with Budget Blinds/Je Design Leduc -from our first virtual visit to the measuring and then the install were punctual-that was so appreciated by my husband and I.
Thank you for the beautiful blind and excellent service!

Ivy in Leduc
Ivy in Leduc
2 reviews Leduc, AB

New blinds

I love my new blinds. Absolutely beautiful. The guys that came to Install them were friendly, fast and efficient. They cleaned up after themselves and left the place spotless. Highly recommend!

Mikes Homes Ltd. in Leduc
Mikes Homes Ltd. in Leduc
1 review Leduc, AB

New blinds look fantastic

I am very happy with the product and even more so with the service provided. The blinds were here on the delivery date and best of all everyone was on time for the measure up and installation. That is truly appreciated. Thanks so much for a job well done!

Thank you, I am glad you are happy with your product and our service. Jenn & Eric

carolmalec
carolmalec

Kitchen,bathroom and bedroom

I called Jennifer and the next day she was here and I showed her what I was looking for. She was very knowledgeable about styles and ideas for me. When my order arrived the instal, was great no problems, I love them and today my valances went up and they are beautiful. I would recommend this team for sure

The valances look great. Thank you for your business.

Tricia
Tricia
1 review Nisku, AB

Blinf instal

Fast, efficient and quality work and product. The blinds were exactly as stated and look terrific in our space.

Thank you Tricia, they finish off your wonder space. Enjoy the new house.

ks
ks

Window coverings install

It was an extremely Clean install . No garage left behind. Finished product Looks amazing ! Thank you

We are so glad you are pleased with our service!

Carla
Carla
0 reviews Beaumont, AB

Living room renovation

Budget Blinds installer roller blinds on five windows. They were prompt, courteous, and the product looks really good!

Glad you are loving your new shades!

kezbuss
kezbuss
0 reviews Calmar, AB

Window treatments

Very pleased with my new blinds! The experience was great from start to finish! They were able to fit me in the same day I called and didn’t wait very long for the blinds to come in either. Jennifer helped me pick out my new blinds and her suggestions were spot on! She even gave me a great deal! The guys installed them in no time at all, had my whole house done in just a couple hours! They were friendly, professional and even took down my old blinds!

Thank you Karen for your kind words.

Cynthia
Cynthia

Faux wood blinds

After getting our windows replaced we were dreading the decision of what to cover them with, but Budget Blinds made it extremely easy! They arrived with many samples, made good suggestions about what to order and later installed them in about an hour. We should have done this long ago!

More about Budget Blinds Leduc/Camrose

Welcome to Budget Blinds of Leduc/ Camrose. We're your local experts and are proud to be backed by the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America that has provided design-driven solutions for over 25 years. With the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you'll have the peace of mind ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Leduc?