Budget Blinds Leduc/Camrose

Reviews for Budget Blinds Leduc/Camrose

carolmalec
carolmalec

Kitchen,bathroom and bedroom

I called Jennifer and the next day she was here and I showed her what I was looking for. She was very knowledgeable about styles and ideas for me. When my order arrived the instal, was great no problems, I love them and today my valances went up and they are beautiful. I would recommend this team for sure

The valances look great. Thank you for your business.

Tricia
Tricia
1 review Edmonton, AB

Blinf instal

Fast, efficient and quality work and product. The blinds were exactly as stated and look terrific in our space.

Thank you Tricia, they finish off your wonder space. Enjoy the new house.

ks
ks

Window coverings install

It was an extremely Clean install . No garage left behind. Finished product Looks amazing ! Thank you

We are so glad you are pleased with our service!

Carla
Carla
0 reviews Beaumont, AB

Living room renovation

Budget Blinds installer roller blinds on five windows. They were prompt, courteous, and the product looks really good!

Glad you are loving your new shades!

kezbuss
kezbuss
0 reviews Calmar, AB

Window treatments

Very pleased with my new blinds! The experience was great from start to finish! They were able to fit me in the same day I called and didn’t wait very long for the blinds to come in either. Jennifer helped me pick out my new blinds and her suggestions were spot on! She even gave me a great deal! The guys installed them in no time at all, had my whole house done in just a couple hours! They were friendly, professional and even took down my old blinds!

Thank you Karen for your kind words.

Cynthia
Cynthia

Faux wood blinds

After getting our windows replaced we were dreading the decision of what to cover them with, but Budget Blinds made it extremely easy! They arrived with many samples, made good suggestions about what to order and later installed them in about an hour. We should have done this long ago!

Leduc c.
Leduc c.

Window blinds

Knowledgeable and helpful sales representative. Installers were prompt, efficient, and friendly. Very happy with the service.

Caroline
Caroline

Custom Blinds Supply & Install

This is my second time using budget blinds. Their products are beautiful and excellent quality. They are very organized and prompt in every step of the process. The install was complete in less than 5 minutes with no sign of any mess. Completely hassle-free!

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business!

dmgmomof3
dmgmomof3
0 reviews Leduc, AB

Bedroom Blinds this time but put in blinds in the living room, dining room and kitchen a couple years ago.

The ones put in a couple years ago still look great and I haven't had any issues whatsoever. Love the new room darkening ones I just had put in. Below is the approx cost of the one room darkening that is the two way blind for an oversized window.

More about Budget Blinds Leduc/Camrose

Welcome to Budget Blinds of Leduc/Camrose. We're your local experts and are proud to be backed by the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America that has provided design-driven solutions for over 25 years. With the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you'll have the peace of mind and security that comes with choosing the proven leader. We’ll get to know you and your unique style so we can deliver the perfect solution for your home.

***

Explore what Beautiful can do for your windows. Contact us today to schedule a Free In-Home Consultation. We’re looking forward to working with you.