Budget Blinds Of Richmond Hill

Reviews for Budget Blinds Of Richmond Hill

Joan
Joan

Two Kitchen windows - had shutters installed

It was done very professionally in the exact time that was given when I placed the order. The installer was top notch. I am very pleased with my new window shutters, they are lovely.

Thank you, Joan. We're very happy that you are pleased with your new shutters. I will pass your very complimentary review on to John, and although I may be biased, I believe John is the best shutter installer in the industry.

Sandra G in Richmond Hill
Sandra G in Richmond Hill
1 review Cambridge, ON

Blinds

Great company, they came on time for estimate, and on time for doing the work order. They were efficient, great colours, and great prices. Highly recommend to all my family and friends

Thank you Sandra! John and I appreciate your kind words.

Myra R.
Myra R.

Shutters and a dual blinds

I was an absolute pleasure working with Aaron & John. They did an amazing job and
the quality of work was a top notch!
It was a stress free from the start like booking an appointment for first time, choosing the right blinds which was explained in details, measurements and the final installation was a superb. I’m glad I choose budget blinds and I will definitely recommend them who needed one!

Thanks for choosing us, Myra! John and I enjoyed making your already beautiful home even more beautiful. It was our pleasure working with you.

Cathy
Cathy

Window treatment. Shades

Great. Came to home with product samples.
Not rushed
Timely on order and install
Very tidy. Removed old blinds . Discarded all old items and boxes.
Would not hesitate to use again

Thank you for your positive feedback, Cathy! John and I enjoyed working with you on your project. We value your business.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Andre
Andre
1 review Aurora, ON

Shutters and Blinds

Very professional consultation, quoting + billing, installation, follow-up. We would recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you Andre! John and I appreciate your repeat business along with your positive feedback.

no n.
no n.

Blinds

rolling shades in several windows . Good advise on penetration of light /sun and many colors and designs to chose from . In house consultation . Friendly , on time .
Installment fast and not messy . I am happy with the result.

Thank you for your comments. John and I are grateful for your business. We also enjoyed your sense of humour. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Rehana S.
Rehana S.
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home blinds for main floor

These guys were awesome! They got our blinds measured and installed quickly, and they were so helpful when picking styles. They are very friendly, professional, and great prices! And it was so easy to call them home for an estimate (much better than going around to stores). I would definitely recommend them!

Thank you for your kind review, Rehana. John and I enjoyed working with you on your project. Thanks for choosing us!

Patricia in Boston
Patricia in Boston

Blinds for dessert cafe in Richmond Hill

Great customer services, polite and quick respond. Quick delivery, way faster than what I expected. Installation is very neat and nice. Very reasonable price. Worth every penny for what I paid for!

Thank you for your kind words, Patricia. We're glad that you are happy with our products and service.

John and I enjoyed working with you on your project. If there is anything you need, we are just a phone call, email, or text away.

Nancy in Richmond Hill
Nancy in Richmond Hill

Shades

Blinds Budget was the best decision
Aeron took time to explain took time to listen what I was looking for,he brought many samples and showed me how it look like in my windows, I was so pleased because is one thing to see the product in a catalog and see it in your window. He answer all my questions
in a friendly and professional manner.
John who installed the the shades has also very professional and friendly way.
I recommend them because it is easy to take a decision when the sales people explain the quality of the product, are friendly and give you time to take your decision.

Thank you for your kind review, Nancy. It was our pleasure working with you and your daughter. John and I very much appreciate your feedback and are glad that you are happy with our products and services.

Aaron

More about Budget Blinds Of Richmond Hill

Welcome to Budget Blinds of Richmond Hill. We're your local experts and are proud to be backed by the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America that has provided design-driven solutions for over 25 years. With the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you'll have the peace of mind and security that comes with choosing the proven leader. We’ll get to know you and your unique style so we can deliver the perfect solution for your home.

***

Explore what Beautiful can do for your windows. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We’re looking forward to working with you.