Budget Blinds of Medicine Hat and The Foothills

Reviews for Budget Blinds of Medicine Hat and The Foothills

hoffimo
hoffimo

Replace window coverings

Great job. Quick and efficient. Explained everything very well. Will recommend them to anyone looking for blinds

Thank you for the kind words, Imojene & Tom! We’re so happy that your experience with Budget Blinds of Medicine Hat/The Foothills went so smoothly. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about our dedicated team. Enjoy your new faux wood blinds and ODL add-on!

Ilse
Ilse

Living room blinds

Work was done quick and efficiently. Very professional and always a great experience when dealing with Budget Blinds.

Thank you so much for this great review! We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about Budget Blinds of Medicine Hat/The Foothills.

helen.white57
helen.white57
0 reviews Brooks, AB

Blinds

Very pleased with the installers. Very fast and professional . I recommend if you want feed back , don’t make it to be long

Thank you very much, Helen! We appreciate your feedback. We're pleased that you are happy with our process. Thank you for trusting Blinds Blinds of Medicine Hat/The Foothills with your window covering needs, we hope you enjoy your new cellular shades!

meowmeow3463
meowmeow3463

Black out blinds 4 the master bedroom

Jamie came 4 the appointment very friendly & knowledgeable,then I believe John came today 2 install my blinds,very fast & friendly.Very satisfied,great product.Can u ask Jamie how he made out at the Vet with his 3 catsthanks LISA PEGORSRO

Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with our Budget Blinds team. We are glad that you are happy with our process and product, it was a pleasure to work with you! You are so kind to inquire about the kitties as well, we will let Jamie know. Thank you!!

ejfoss
ejfoss
0 reviews Medicine Hat, AB

Bedroom blinds for two bedrooms

Excellent service, gréât work, this is the third time Budget Blinds has done work for me.

Thank you for your kind review. We are grateful for amazing customers like you! We appreciate your continued support.

givensl
givensl

blinds

excellent service prompt they were very accomodating .would recomend to friends found maybe a little pricey

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Budget Blinds and our team! We appreciate your support and feedback.

Kevin
Kevin
1 review Brooks, AB

"Split" Blinds

They installed blinds in bedrooms - very efficient, professional.
Received product earlier than expected.
Friendly service.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Kevin! We are thrilled that you are happy with our product and service. Thank you for working with us and trusting our company!

klattw
klattw
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

Living room blinds, dining room blinds and new windows with mini blinds between the panes in garden doors. E

Had old blinds replaced and new windows in garden doors. Service was great and staff is very friendly and efficient.

Valerie,

It was my pleasure to be welcomed into your home to assist you to update your window treatments and find a solutions for your garden doors. I am sure you will find it much easier to get out onto your deck to enjoy the nice summer days with your new ODL window inserts. Thank you again for your business.

Dawn

parahoniak
parahoniak
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

Entire upper floor of bungalow home

Owners Dawn and John are so personable and very professional. Dawn and I connected immediately. A wonderful person that provided such great customer service, and knowledge of products and styles. I would recommend Budget Blinds to anyone that is looking to purchase window treatments. Five stars

Rhonda, Thank you very much for your positive comments. When I left your home after our first consultation, I said to John, "I just met the nicest lady today". I felt like I had spend the afternoon with my best friend.

It was my pleasure to be invited into your home to work with you to finish the last of your redesign. Your colors and product selections tie in beautifully with your new decor.

Thank you for your confidence in our products and customer service.

Dawn Cameron

Joannemarieg
Joannemarieg
1 review Dunmore, AB

Blind installation in the master bedroom.

All the staff was very helpful, from the sales staff to the installer. They were able to make a blind for a window that other companies were unable to fit because of it’s large size. The price was excellent, also!

Thank you very much, Joanne! We appreciate you trusting Blinds Blinds with your window covering needs. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Budget Blinds of Medicine Hat and The Foothills

Budget Blinds of Medicine Hat and The Foothills proudly serves residential and commercial customers in the following areas: Medicine Hat, Redcliff, Brooks, Rosemary, Duchess, Bassano, Lyalta, Strathmore, Langdon, Okotoks, Black Diamond, High River, Dewinton, Turner Valley, Bragg Creek, Canmore, Banff, Claresholm, Drumheller, Oyen, Acadia Valley, Hanna. We are a window ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Medicine Hat?