Pkc Electric Inc

Danny Reid in Orleans
Danny Reid in Orleans
3 reviews Orl, ON

scounce

Palo who I hired for the first time is outstanding and very professional . He starts the job and is very committed in doing the job right and will make sure that the customer is satisfied before leaving. A great personality and will with no question be staying with him for any future electrical work.

James W.
James W.

Kitchen Renovation, Main Floor Renovation

I am very satisfied with the work Palo did in our home.

Our project had a lot of electrical work to be done such as, pot lights, dimmers, relocation of washer dryer, relocation of stove, and a new sub panel.

He was very professional and kept the site very clean.

Any issues we had, he was more than willing to drive back to our house and sort it out.

Would recommend any day to my friends and family.

Thanks I appreciate it. It was a pleasure meeting you, you guys are awesome.

Geoffrey in Ottawa
Geoffrey in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

30 amp generator install

Great service. Professional and very nice electrician. Installed two new dedicated outlets for fridge and dishwasher. Installed 30 amp generator. Passed the ESA inspection with flying colours.

Will get him again later for 50 amp panel installation to same generator. Also to replace electrical wiring for oven when upgraded to LNG oven. Will move microwave and toaster oven to where electrical oven is now.

Vikram
Vikram

Electric car charger install

Palo is a very professional electrician. He did a very good job on the installation and followed up closely until all the terms of agreement were fulfilled.

I dont need to look further for my next project. I am calling palo.

Sandie
Sandie
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pot lights installed in our kitchen and ceiling fan installed in our hallway

I have been wanting to change these ugly track lights that came with our house for the last five years and install a fan in our front entrance hall. I looked on a Facebook group about contractors and heard so many good things about Palo that I thought he would be perfect for the job, and he was. Came over for a consultation and my husband thought he was great, knowledgeable and glad he did the work because he did a wonderful job. Also Palo is very polite.

zayda
zayda

Lighting

Palo was very professional and answer my questions very honestly, his work was impecable and better than I expected, his prices are very accesible and lower than others that I got quoted.

I will definitely recomend PKC electric for any big or small work that you need done.

Thanks, it was a pleasure meeting you.

Denis
Denis
1 review Ottawa, ON

Outdoor sauna hook up, required wiring, and breaker upgrade

Palo's cost estimate was very fair and quite
reasonable. He is flexible, courteous, and a pleasant person. His work was top notch. He cares about the quality of his work and our satisfaction with his service and the end result. He was on time and on budget. There were no cost overruns and the final product passed the inspection with flying colours. Highly recommended.

Brittany
Brittany
1 review Ottawa, ON

Various electrical updates around my home

I am very satisfied with all of the work done by PKC! I will use them for all of my electrical needs in future.

Barrhaven G.
Barrhaven G.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Install lighting in the family room, bedrooms and family room. Updated outside lighting..

Paolo is on time and on budget, performs the work efficiently and with attention to detail. There was no task too small or too big for Paolo to accomplish and he gave us very useful advice throughout the installation process. I have no hesitation to recommend this charming young man to work on any project!

gauthierm01 in Cumberland
gauthierm01 in Cumberland

Electrical

PKC Electric is my go to company for electrical services from now on! Palo is efficient and reliable electrician. He upgraded my electricity panel with all required permits & hooked up my hot tub. He also put up my bedroom light with dimmer switches. He is very professional & prices are very reasonable. Great work! Thanks Palo

More about Pkc Electric Inc

PKC Electric Inc is the top choice of customers, including contractors. We are a licensed and fully insured electrical company. We have earned our reputation by delivering fast, high quality work at reasonable and competitive rates. You will always get quick response times on all estimate requests and jobs. All of our work is performed and completed in accordance with the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) standards. No matter how big or small the job, we will make sure that you are happy with our work. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed!

ECRA/ESA 7013023