Stephen Inc.

Reviews for Stephen Inc.

Christine R.
Christine R.

renovation of entry way

I knew Partnering with Stephen on the vision and execution of my hallway and entrance was a great decision almost immediately. The process of selecting materials, colours, and overall direction was completely stress free, and I felt like i had all the information needed to make the right decisions for my space. Stephen patiently coached me through the steps needed to transform my entry way and make a dramatic change, all completely within my budget. He frequently communicated with me to keep me informed of progress, and even went as far as to send photos and samples to truly understand the picture I had in my head of the final product. From the material selection, to colour swatches, to installation, working with Stephen was a dream. He is incredibly careful, never leaves a mess, and has a laser focus when it comes to attention to detail. I would highly recommend hiring him for any project and hope to work with him again soon when I purchase my next home/fixer upper.

Allyson
Allyson

Bathroom Reno

A flood had left us with no choice but to undergo earlier than expected renos. Stephens work ethic was impeccable. He arrived early each day and was very personable. It was clear that he took great pride in his work. We now have a beautifully tiled floor to show off and quite frankly feel that it is much better than before. I would recommend him to all of my fam and friends, hand down.

hm91
hm91

Vestibule

We hired Stephen to construct a vestibule in our home, creating a separate entrance instead of having people enter right into our living room. Stephen was professional, creative, and quick - with the project done in one weekend. He kept our costs down, and didn't hesitate when we kept changing the scope of his project. Stephen was amazing to work with and we highly recommending him for any home project.

More about Stephen Inc.

Home renovations, Bathrooms, Decks etc.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Old Toronto?