Elvis Renos

Calgary AB T2A 3E6

Reviews for Elvis Renos

andrew.tracy
andrew.tracy

Patch up house after moving.

Installed a smoke alarm. Remove security system. Patch up holes and scrapes. Damn decent people who did a great job at a great price!

Thanks immensely Andrew! Glad we could assist you. Good luck in Ontario!!

Linda
Linda
1 review Lethbridge, AB

fence installation

I have had Don harwood flooring and cupboards and he has always done a wonderful job so I had him do my back fence. Metal fencing done inside and out and Gate

thank you for trusting my work and having me return for other projects. lso, thank to ou for the review! please enjoy your new fence as well as the entertainment center from a previous referral!!

R. E.
R. E.

Kitchen

Cabinets, tile and flooring all done in my time frame and with us in mind, was very personalized and secure. I strongly recommend Don.
Cheers, Ron Evans

thank you immensely for your response and your business! Greatly appreciate you for passing my name off to your neighbor for his flooring project as well.

More about Elvis Renos

I have completed over 15 years of work in all types of home renovations from small tasks (i.e. fixing sinks, or electrical plug malfunction) to full demo and completion of: kitchen, bathroom, roofing, flooring, decks, garage (minus the cement pad) including electrical. finishing work inclusive of doors, windows including full trim.
I have totally demoed 2 houses and rebuilt from the studs up to and including all electrical, plumbing, and finishing to turn key ready.