Basics Water Restoration And Fire Damage

Flor R.
Flor R.
1 review Richmond, BC

Home renovation

Profesional and responsable company. We are very satisfied with their work. The company made the difficult process of restoration easier with their knowledgeable and friendly approach.

emkjewell
emkjewell
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Flood - Restoration of Water Damage

From the beginning to end my experience with Basics Restoration has been top notch. Through out the process of getting my claim approved they took over communicating and dealing with the insurance company for me as they knew how busy I was and I did not have the time or energy to stay on top of that. Chaim and his crew at Basics Restoration truly made a really terrible experience of having a flood as a new home owner into something extremely positive with their service and prompt restoration/renovation. I would recommend Chaim and Basics Restoration to any of my friends and family with property restoration needs. Feeling pretty lucky to have had the pleasure of working with this company and I will most definitely be doing business with them in the future. BASICS RESTORATION is on YOUR team.

Thank you very much Mrs Jewell , it was a pleasure working for someone with your attitude and support throughout the process, it made our job easier and stress free.
Thanks for the review

t.munro
t.munro
1 review Langley, BC

replaced hardwood flooring

my dishwasher broke down and flooded the house and basics helped me out to get my house back like it was through my homeowners insurance

It's was a pleasure working in your house

camilo
camilo
1 review New Westminster, BC

Kitchen and floor renovation

They make it so easy for me. Guide me through the full process and amazing customer service. Their work was done very well and on time. I will hardly recommend them again.

Daniel H.
Daniel H.
1 review Langley, BC

Bathroom flood

My toilet overflowed and this company represented me with my insurance claim and made the whole process stress free and repaired everything

We do the best job hoping to one day get a referral from the client.

More about Basics Water Restoration And Fire Damage