Multi Purpose Pro Painters

Reviews for Multi Purpose Pro Painters

Tony
Tony

Exterior home painting

I have a heritage home and required painting of my exterior wooden window frames, soffits, doors, and trim. I hired Steven and his family buisness Multi-purpose Pro Painting. They were true professionals. Their work was top notch, very reasonably priced, clean, and I couldn't have asked for a more courteous and friendly contractor. I will definitley hire them again. I highly recommend them. Tony.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this Tony. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope to be working with you on future projects. Take care!

LauraCabral in North York
LauraCabral in North York

Highly recommend!!

Steven & Carlos painted our home this week.
They did a fantastic job & we were very satisfied with their work! We would highly recommend them!
They were very polite, professional, and easy to approach and ask any questions. They do spray painting of the trim and doors which we really liked because it provides a smoother finish without any brush markings. They kept our home protected from the paint. They also cleaned up and vacuumed everything really well which we really appreciated. We love how our walls, trim & doors look!!

Thank you for your wonderful work!!
Laura & Justin

Thank you for the great review, Enjoy the new look to your property!!

Leslie P.
Leslie P.

Bedroom Painting and Caulking

Steven and Carlos did a fabulous job of first caulking and sealing my ceiling against the elements and then changing the colour from a dark coloured stain to white. Throughout the entire process they kept the work area tidy and were very pleasant to have in my home. I was so pleased with the work that they did that I have hired them to come back when they are available to do additional projects. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who wants a job well done.

Thank you so much for the amazing review, we look forward to completing the additional project.

Nishnawbe Homes in Newmarket
Nishnawbe Homes in Newmarket

House Painted - Exterior

Our home was painted on time and on budget. Steven took great care and kept the property immaculate. We would certainly hire Multi-Purpose Pro Painters for any future painting projects.

Thank you for the amazing review, it was a pleasure being able to work at your home.

P
P

indoor painting.

I just had my living and dining room painted by Steven of Multi Purpose Pro Painters and I could not be happier with the results.
Steven was an extremely nice young man, very careful with all my belongings, and he did a great job. Steven was very careful to be sure that he did everything I wanted including some other odd jobs that needed a little touch up. He was a pleasure to have in the house and when he left everything was back in its place, sheers and drapes hung, pictures back in place and all the furniture and odds an ends in place. I felt the price was excellent. I highly recommend this company.
Patricia Green

eric.dalli
eric.dalli

Job done professionally and on time

I called Multi Purpose Painters Pro to paint my condo in downtown. They provided a written quote and discussed the scope over phone. The guys come in on time, finish the work on time, very clear and professional work delivered with no issues. I highly recommend them for any painting work.

Thank you very much for the review Eric, We look forward to working with you in the future!

Bob
Bob
1 review Pickering, ON

Painted entire condo including moulding, doors, ceilings and walls

These guys were fantastic from start to finish! It is a family business that prides itself in preparation of the project which resulted in a highly professional job. There were significant gaps in the original crown moulding, and the father and son team of Carlos Sr, Steven and Carlos Jr., took the time to seal all gaps, fill all nail holes and cracks in the wall which resulted in a smooth finish to all walls. All doors, closest doors and the ceiling were spray painted which we had never seen before. The results were amazing! We feel like we just moved into a brand new condo! Thank you so much for doing such a great job! We highly recommend Multi Purpose Pro Painters!

Thank you Bobby for the great review, Enjoy your new look to your property.

Elias
Elias

Painting

We hired multi purpose pro painters to paint my whole house. they were extremely organized and made absolutely no mess. They were very clear on the work they had to do and executed it perfectly. Everyone was super friendly and was able to work around anything in the house to get the job done. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a professional level painting with very affordable price!

Thank you Elias, really appreciate this review

Amanda
Amanda

Painting

I was looking for professional painters on homestars to paint/renovate my 2 bedroom condominium, and they were the first company to reply on time and also did an amazing job . They took care of every detail and made my condominium look 100x better.

Thank you Amanda for the great review. It was our pleasure working for you. Enjoy the new look.

More about Multi Purpose Pro Painters

Multi-Purpose Pro Painters

If you are looking for professional painters that do high quality and detailed work, then look no further. Multi-Purpose Pro Painters are the right contractors for you! Our team specializes in interior, exterior, residential, commercial and industrial painting. Our services don't stop there, as our name says it all: "Multi-Purpose". Our skills include the following: we spray paint/roll/brush, repair drywall /tapping, repair all types of ceiling/wall cracks, plaster, stucco repair and apply popcorn on ceiling, power washer for exterior, caulking, wood filler, kitchen cabinet painting, wall textures/knockdown/orange peel, paint decks/fences, remove wall paper and much more!! We cover everything and use drop sheets to protect the floor and all your belongings. We clean up everything once we are done the job and leave no mess! 100% clean work! Serving the Greater Toronto Area with high quality paint jobs. Give us a call or send us an email for a free estimate so we can do a beautiful transformation to your property!!