Multi Purpose Pro Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Multi Purpose Pro Painters

Reviews for Multi Purpose Pro Painters

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Definitely call Multi Purpose Pro Painters for your next project!!

Steven, Carlos, Carlos Sr. and the entire crew were really great. They showed up every single day and worked really long hours. They were really patient and understanding throughout the entire project even when we were undecisive about certain things. Couldn't be more satisfied with the end result and whole experience. Their attention to detail is un-matched in my opinion.

Definitely give Multi Purpose Pro Painters a call for your next project/re-model. I know I will :)

Yashpal in Toronto
Yashpal in Toronto

Main floor Remodel

Steven and Carlos did a fantastic job with remodelling my home including fixing every little crack and chip that were in my existing drywall. Cuts were clean and professional. They also refinished my floors and brought them back to brand new condition. They also did it in an outstanding time frame. Any little issue I found after the fact they were happy to fix it. Steven and Carlos are very nice guys and Steven gave us updates regularly on what was happening with the renovations. These guys are the best and I highly recommend them if you are doing any size project whether it be big or small!

House paint job and repaint kitchen cabinets

Multi Purpose did a refresh paint job of my entire house and repainted my cabinets and installed new handles, in anticipation of selling the house. They were great and very professional, and the outcome was incredible. The kitchen cabinets looked like manufacture finished and rest of house was perfect. Nothing was rushed and it showed. They spent more time prepping than painting. And they finished the job and came back to make sure every detail was complete, including a final visit to install two missing plug covers. In the end, the place looked incredible and I sold the house at a luxury-finish price.

Cabinet Painting and Main Floor Painting (Kitchen, Powder Room, Family Room & Main Hallway-includes up and down)

I found Stephen and his team online via Instagram and I was a bit hesitant as it was not a referral from a friend. However, once I met him and heard how passionate he is about his work, I was truly convinced that I would be in good hands. I love the work he did in our home. His team is amazing. He is knowledgeable, he is kind, he is efficient and he truly goes above and beyond anything you would expect. You will not be disappointed, should you decide to have them complete your work. Absolutely NOT one bad thing to say. :) Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours.

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review, It was pleasure working in your home.

Zane R
Zane R
4 reviews Caledon, ON

Excellent

Hired Multi Purpose Pro Painters for a commercial project to patch up some drywall imperfections and paint several very tall walls. Work was done very quick, on time, excellent quality, professional and clean. Highy recommended.

Thank you for the great review, looking forward to working with you soon!

Joe
Joe

Kitchen Cabinet and Island Repaint

I am very pleased with the completed project that Steven , his father and company they own, performed in my kitchen
They repainted a 7 year old kitchen cabinetry, along with 22 year old cabinet doors
the attention to detail, the amount of time they spent and their dedication was excellent,
i am very pleased, our kitchen looks brand new, the paint and caulking job they performed, the cabinetry is much stronger than when installed

Thank you Joe for taking the time to write this review. Enjoy the new look to the Cabinets!!

Excellent Repairs

After a traumatic experience at the hands of another contractor - just as highly recommended on Homesstars - I contacted Multi-purpose Pro Painters to see if they could repair the damages caused to my living room. (The previous business had also left the job incomplete and may be reviewed later, pending another matter.)

Steven saw at once that the job would have to be completely redone, excepting the ceiling. He took photos of the floor to consult with others as to how to best repair it. He stated in his estimate both how the damage had occurred as well as how he would fix it.

Unlike the previous man who'd demanded over 30% of the total fee in cash upfront, Steven mentioned no deposit. He emptied the room of furniture without further damage to it, and had the living room floor and repainting completely redone within the five days promised.

Steven did a beautiful job - as the photos he took, attest to! Just as importantly, I cannot speak too highly of his courtesy and professionalism, so crucial at a difficult time. I look forward to working with Steven again on another room in my home.

Thank you very much for the amazing review. I'm looking forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

KITCHEN CABINETS RENO

I had a brown kitchen that needed a facelift, and I was so lucky to have the work done by MULTI PURPOSE PRO PAINTERS! Their attention to detail, the prep work and the finish product was beyond my expectations!
I gladly recommend them for any job, they go above and beyond to have a magnificent work done!!!!

I Appreciate the amazing review, Enjoy the new look to your kitchen cabinets!!

ptunit
ptunit

Condo Painted

Very professional crew.

Clear emphasis on prep work in addition to a crisp paint job.

Took the time to fix some minor household accessories at no extra cost.

Right on their time estimate.

No corners cut.

Thanks guys!

Thank you Peter for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy the new look to your condo!!

Dave
Dave

Great work! Great price!

I want to Thank Steve and his crew for doing such a great job. From the prep work to the finished touches my window trims look very clean and professional! I’m so happy I came across Multi Purpose Pro Painters. I will be using them again and again for future projects!

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy the new look to your windows.

More about Multi Purpose Pro Painters

Multi-Purpose Pro Painters If you are looking for professional painters that do high quality and detailed work, then look no further. Multi-Purpose Pro Painters are the right contractors for you! Our team specializes in interior, exterior, residential, commercial and industrial painting. Our services don't stop there, as our name says ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Woodbridge?