Tailored Living Coquitlam

Tailored Living Coquitlam

Review for Tailored Living Coquitlam

1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Walking in closet

Thank you So much to Mike with your beautiful design and work. I’m really happy. You takes your time to explain to me the design and details, I’m appreciate with your time and effort.
I will definitely to refer to my friends who want to renovate their closets in the future.

More about Tailored Living Coquitlam

Welcome to Tailored Living Fraser Valley. As your local organizational Specialists, Tailored Living featuring PremierGarage is dedicated to bringing the Fraser Valley and the surrounding areas outstanding service and personalized organization solutions to fit your home and lifestyle. Let us help you find the best storage solutions for your home and garage. Call now for your in-home consultation. We look forward to meeting you!