Tailored Living Oakville/Burlington

jim s.
jim s.
1 review Burlington, ON

Garage floor

Steve Brown and Team exceeded my expectations in every way. The quality of work was amazing. They came on the day they said they would. The Team explained each process in detail so I knew what to expect in the end. I have been so delighted on how it turn out that I consider the garage a part of my indoor living space. It is now a gathering spot for my buddies on the street to enjoy. Thanks Steve for the phenominal job! Cheers,

Thanks Jim!
All the best for 2019!!

Jenn
Jenn

Daughters closet

Very efficient, on time. Fair pricing! I would use again for sure and would recommend to friends

Thanks Jenn!
It was a pleasure working with you.

Nota
Nota

Closet organization

Mike and Oliver were great and professional. My closet looks great and clean. Great job.

Thanks Nota!!

sataphan
sataphan

Closets and cabinets

Tailored living was an absolute pleasure to work with. Quick, priced right and best of all, great quality.

Thanks for your kind words!
Please keep us in mind when your looking to organize your new garage.
Our Premier Garage lineup of products/services will expand your garage to be an extension of your house!
All the best for 2019!
The Tailored Living Oakville Team

More about Tailored Living Oakville/Burlington

Tailored Living featuring Premier Garage of Burlington, Oakville is your local source for home organization solutions. We are part of the largest whole home organization company in North America with over 200 locations. You deal directly with the owners. No middle man!

***

Our closets are made with a composite wood board with a thermally fused melamine laminate .It is fabricated by a manufacturer that is a part of our vendor alliance assuring that the same great product is delivered every time.

***

We partner with Sika North America, the oldest and largest manufacturer of resins in North America, to ensure we are offering the best quality garage flooring available. While our competition sells flooring on the convenience of doing a one day floor, we sell on the basis of offering the best quality floor.

***

The Tailored Living network demands the highest standard from our vendors.