Basement Renovation

Reviews for Brit Renovations

tdot in Oakville
tdot in Oakville

Kitchen and 1st floor Renovation

Rob, Adam and the team were excellent to work with. From the beginning communication was clear and everything was laid out clearly in writing. The team was friendly, receptive and responsive to input about changes that came about during the renovation. They did go the extra mile to ensure that we were satisfied with the renovation.

It was our first time renovating and I must say it could not have gone smoother. They finished the project at the anticipated time line. All in all we are extremely happy with the end product and high quality work they did for us.

Thank you for the kind review. And thank you for asking us to renovate your main bathroom and kitchen. We all enjoyed working with you on the projects, and loved the design you chose. The bathroom looks a million dollars, and the kitchen was transformed. Thank you especially for your patience. You guys were awesome. The whole Team at Brit Renovations

Satisfied C.
Satisfied C.

Bathroom renovation

Rob and his team were very professional and personable. Likely during the project, there are things that come up or different than planned. Rob and his team were very accommodating and open and found cost effective solutions to issues. Very much appreciated the no nonsense approach when I had to discuss or point out something that was not quite what was envisioned. I would recommend.

Thank you for the kind review and recommendation. Looking forward to the next project, and working together again. Thank you for the referrals too! Rob and all the Team.

drauter2000
drauter2000

kitchen

I had bought "used kitchen cupboards" and Rob and his crew managed to make it a custom kitchen for my space. It took a while, but I am thrilled with the result. They were very patient with me because I had a specific look I was going for and they made it happen! Every one of his crew did their specific jobs masterfully. I never want to do it again lol, but Brit Renovations brought my vision to life and I can't be happier.

Thank you for the glowing review D. the kitchen turned out awesome, what a transformation. the live-edge shelving and custom island made it for us. Enjoy it everyday. Thank you, Rob and the Team.

Diane in Oakville
Diane in Oakville

Installing a shower

Rob from Brit Renovations has been a very big help in installed a shower in our bathroom for my 92 year old Mother, his team works very hard, we have had no problems and we highly recommend Brit Renovation. Thank you . Sylvia and Diane Hicks

Thank you Diane and Sylvia for taking the time to post a review. Its been a pleasure to fix the problems the previous contractors left and deliver you a bathroom you can use and enjoy for years to come. Thank you for calling us, I know it was hard to trust someone again. We are always here for you!

PettenuzzoN
PettenuzzoN

Main Floor Renovation

Rob was amazing to deal with. I was extremely impressed with Rob's professionalism, honesty and availability. He was always willing to go the extra mile. The individual specialized trades that he hired were top notch and could tell they were very loyal to Rob. He has always responded to texts or phone calls promptly and willing to answer any questions or concerns that I had. I would highly recommend him and his team!!

Thank you NP for being so awesome. It was great watching the kitchen project come together, and working with you both. I look forward to seeing you both in the future. Thank you, Rob and the Brit Reno Team

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Reno

Rob and all of the contractors were amazing to work with they made the kitchen renos so easy for us. The house was always tidy and clean after the day I would come home and everything was clean. They did the work on time and even a few extra add ones were completed on time.
Rob's people he has over seeing the jobs every day she was amazing to work with easy going we seem to get along very well. I would recommend Britt Renovations to all of my family and friends.

Thank you for the kind and thoughtful feedback. I know our PM Danyela and the whole team enjoyed working at the house, and loved working with you on the kitchen and the main floor. And it shows, the kitchen is truly knockout. All credit to you, your direction and your vision. Have a fab Christmas with the family, and a successful coming year. Rob and all the Team

vallierbw@sympatico.ca in Oakville
. W.

Basement reno including bathroom; main floor powder room & kitchen

I cannot come through this season of Thanksgiving & Christmas without saying a heartfelt ‘thank you’ & Merry Christmas to Rob Coleman & his team from Brit Renovations.
It was roughly a year ago that my husband & I decided, after many years, to buckle down & update our original 1980’s kitchen and repair a recurring basement leak so we could finally redo our gutted basement.
So...now it starts: those questions about who to call, who can we trust?...
1st, we did call a recommended kitchen & bath company we met 2+ years ago and they were available & capable to build & install the cupboards & vanities. They provided the name of their recommended
contractor—Rob Coleman owner of Brit Renovations. Whew! 1 hurdle jumped. Brit Renovations would demolish & prepare the kitchen for the cupboards and do the finish work—tile, paint, etc...We met Rob & instantly liked him. He listens well, is calm & pleasant in his demeanour; he is confident & thoughtful in answering questions.
We decided to contract Brit Reno to do our kitchen. Rob told us the scope of work he did including basement renos. So after he left, my husband & I decided we would ask Rob if he would be available to repair the water leak in our basement and to complete our basement
with bathroom, in addition to our kitchen! We called him & on his next visit, after looking at his schedule, he assured us he could help us & offered to do the basement at the same time as our kitchen! We were thrilled! We were hoping for all this to be done before our son’s wedding & it looked possible!
Fast forward, Rob & his team provided a positive experience.
Rob honoured his quote—it was clear, no surprises. We asked for a couple of changes/additions such as our main floor powder room to be done so that was clearly written up at our request.
They started on time, arriving early every day, all day & the team was dependable, worked very hard, were pleasant to have in our home, courteous, always used appropriate language, cleaned up, professional.
“We will find a solution”, was their motto for any surprise & there were a few behind the walls & under the old cupboards. And they did find a solution! Although stressful for a homeowner, this is routine for Brit Renovations & they take it in their stride. They aimed to please us.
We were given peace of mind when Rob brought in a man who could solve & repair our basement water problem (a burden lifted). Then, they were able to proceed with all the steps to complete our basement & install a 3-piece bathroom to replace the old. All of the project was completed in 2 months—2 week’s longer due to OUR addition of custom vanities that required waiting on. We were ok with that. We are pleased & relieved to have a warm, dry basement with new windows that make for a bright, beautiful space now. We love the finished work in our kitchen & powder room too! Spaces we are happy to be in.
Did I forget to mention the quality of the work? We do see the high quality of workmanship they strive to provide, the detailed & perfect tile work, painting, floor repairs too! Dry wall prep, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, finishes...all well done, Team Rob!
There is much more that could be said & surely I am forgetting but I will sum this up.
Rob Coleman is a man of his word & honest, a person we could trust regarding his quote, his timeline, and the high quality of work he & his team strive to provide. We observed that he treats his team with respect & they show him the same courtesy. This review may seem ‘flowery’ to some but to find a man of integrity who stands by his word & behind his team’s work is refreshing and Barry & I are grateful to Rob Coleman and Danyela, Tim, Chris, Ananias, Mauricio, Adam, Warren, Edwin, Joaquin, Jerry & many others who gave much of themselves to build us spaces we
much enjoy! We are happy to recommend you!
Thank you Brit Renovations.
May the Lord bless this company in the years ahead!

In appreciation,
Ann & Barry Vallier

Ann and Barry. Thank you for such a thoughtful and kind review. The whole team and I enjoyed working at your home for all the renovations, and are very proud how it all turned out. Your direction and thoughtfulness made the project the success it was. Have an awesome Christmas and a bright New Year!

Laurie in Mississauga
Laurie in Mississauga

Bathroom renos

Rob and his team were wonderful to work with. They turned my bathroom into a luxurious spa retreat and the guest bathroom is so beautiful. I would definitely work with them again!

Thank you Laurie. It was a pleasure working on your project and your beautiful home. We had a lot of fun working with you too. Hope to see you again in the future Laurie. Even just for a pot of your homemade jam!

KEGH
KEGH

Main floor renovation

Brit Renovations did our main floor renovation, with a bit of work upstairs as well. The contract and project plan for the job was very clear and there were no surprises along the way. His entire team was courteous and professional and did their best to minimize the disruption to our lives during the project. There were a few miscommunications (the only reason I gave a 9 instead of a 10), but once it was pointed out, everything was quickly rectified and they did not hesitate to do what needed to be done to ensure we were happy with the job. We have recommended Brit Renovations to friends and will continue to do so, they were easy to work with and very transparent.

Thank you so much for the kind words, and for choosing Brit Renovations. Always a pleasure working with such awesome families such as yours. Have a great Christmas and a New Year full of success.

Liliana
Liliana

Home renovation and basement

Rob and his team were fantastic. Great people, hard workers and very kind and accomodating.

The work was done professionally and they were available for touchups even after the work was completed and paid.

Hi Liliana, thank you for the kind words. It was an awesome experience for us too, you and the family were great clients. Look forward to working together again in the future.

More about Brit Renovations

10 years experience of renovating and remodeling in and around Oakville and Burlington. We maintain a focus on quality work, great service, and an excellent experience for our clients. Our goal is to deliver the best and be the best, on every project