Modern Purair

Reviews for Modern Purair

froggytales
froggytales
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace, Air Ducts and Dryer vent cleaning.

They were very polite and friendly. They examined the house and gave us the quote again, which matched the one over the computer.
They were efficient and careful. They bunged a door frame with their vacuum and took a picture of the damage to show to us; they did not wait for us to find it a couple of days later and wonder how it got there. They showed us before and after pictures of the vent cleaning as well as the dirt they collected in their vacuum. The shoes kept coming off and going back on each time they entered or left the house. Two wonderful, young men working for a caring company!

Its great to hear you appreciated our services! Thank you for taking the time to share!

dmccutch
dmccutch
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Duct cleaning

Chris was on time friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions. Went about his work finished the work on time.

Showed the amount if dust collected and also the dryer. Very pleased overall.

Mona
Mona

Roof vented Dryer duct cleaning

Chris and Jason were very professional, courteous, and knew exactly what to do to solve our challenging dryer duct blockage. We highly recommend them and are extremely satisfied with their excellent service. Thank you!

amantyka
amantyka
0 reviews Morinville, AB

Furnace cleaning

Jason was very professional, through, and efficient. We are very satisfied with the work done and have already recommended the company to a friend.

Thank you Amanda for sharing your feedback and recommending us to a friend already! We truly appreciate it!

Rlhamans
Rlhamans
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

furnace cleaning

Punctual, efficient and I can notice less dust around the house, will definitely use Modern Pure Air again! 100% satisfied!!0

Thank you So much for your feedback! We truly appreciate it!

Linda.Vansoest
Linda.Vansoest

Furnace, HWT And A/C replacement

I did not like the big vacuum brought into my home. It took longer to set up the equipment than to do the job. I was expecting a truck mount vacuum and felt it has more power than the machine carted down to my basement. I felt the job was inferior. When it was announced that the job was complete I asked if disinfectant was sprayed in the ducts. Disinfectant makes everything smell clean and fresh. No, but he could do it for an additional $80. Told him not to bother after I seen how little dust was collected in the canister. The furnace and vents had not been cleaned in over 10 years and with the amount of dust accumulation in the house I expected more dust/dirt to have been collected than actually was.

Thank you for your feedback Linda and I apologize that we did not live up to your expectations.

We train our technicians to explain our service before we start the job and educate the customer about any additional services like ductwork sanitization. I will review the project with the technician that completed the project and identify areas of improvement.

The portable technology that we use is unconventional for some, but it does provide exceptional suction as it does not use multiple hoses running through the house. Every length of hose you add the less suction you have at the furnace. I have used both systems (truck mount and portable) and there are benefits to both but I am convinced that we can serve our customers better with this system.

With regards to the amount that was sucked out of the duct system, every house varies considerably depending on how often filters are replaced, how clean the home is, pets, and other environmental factors.

At least now you know exactly what was or wasn't in your ductwork so you know what to expect for next time. A truck mount system does not offer you this opportunity to see what came out.

But if you were expecting something different then I understand why this may be frustrating.

Please feel free to give me a call on my cell and we can look at options to satisfy your concerns. 780-293-5583.

Michael Murphy

Owner of Modern PURAIR St Albert

Clint T.
Clint T.
1 review , AB

Dryer vent cleaning and troubleshooting

Thought we had a plugged dryer vent crew came out and cleaned the vent upon inspection they found that the vent was not vented outside. When the previous owner had the roof shingled the roofing company shingled over the vent opening thanks to the amazing crew we averted a possible disaster

Thank you Clint for your feedback. I am glad it all worked out and we were able to help. Best!

geolor2
geolor2
1 review Camrose, AB

Regular cleaning service

Polite informative and the tech did a very good job you can tell that they care about their business

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Vision Plumbing & Heating Edmonton in Edmonton

Service

I ran into this company at a function in town. The owner is a very smart and very knowledgeable man. I would highly recommend these guys to clean your furnace air ducts. very fast friendly and efficient.

Thank you so much for your feedback and the review! All the best!

Katsko
Katsko
1 review Edmonton, AB

Vent and furnace cleaning.

This company came highly recommended from a friend in the construction industry, and I see why.
Incredibly friendly and knowledgeable staff right from the first phone call to book their service.
The technician showed up right on time, calling me first to confirm he was on his way, showed up with a smile, ready to get to work.
A fantastic job was done, and I’m beyond impressed with my experience from the get go. Use this company. This is how you do business!

Thank you so much Katsko for your feedback! I will definitely be passing this off to our technician. Have a great day!

More about Modern Purair

Modern PURAIR® is western Canada’s largest indoor air quality company, cleaning the ductwork in thousands of commercial buildings, residential homes, high-rise apartments, hospitals, and schools, property management companies, restoration companies, and more. With our trademarked PURAIR® cleaning systems we can offer the most advanced furnace and air duct cleaning, coil cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning services for your home or business. Michael Murphy is the Modern PURAIR St. Albert Franchise Partner. Michael’s family has been providing indoor air quality services to the Edmonton region since 1985. With Modern PURAIR’s advanced cleaning techniques and unique systems in place, we are able to bring quality service to even more people in the Edmonton area.