We #1 Roof

Reviews for We #1 Roof

Hossam in Toronto
Hossam in Toronto

Roofing renovation complete

Mike and his crew did a fantastic job on our roof and the rest of the street is getting the jobs done as well with him well priced great service thank you guys

matt in London
matt in London
1 review London, ON

Roofing Project

I live in a 2600 sq ft house. I had several quotes to replace my roof, Mike's quote was reasonable and I decided to go with him. The team came on a Saturday and removed almost all old shingles, Then they started to install the new shingles, they work really hard, believe me. They used first quality material.

At some point, I felt sorry for Jordan and his team because they were all on my roof, quite wet and cold and so I was wondering how could they work with their freezing hands.

I know the team took some pics, I don"t mind if they are posted here so people can see the great job :)

Very good experience.

Thank you Mike, Jordan and the team, I appreciate your excellent work!

User in Hamilton
User in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Beware

Weoneroof or we#1roof from London took our money and never heard from them again, trying to retrieve thru small claim courts, we agreed in October and he played us until now

Looking for Roofing pros in Old Toronto?