We #1 Roof

Reviews for We #1 Roof

Sergei in Toronto
Sergei in Toronto

Roof replacement

I had 2 projects in different cities with We #1 Roof. The service they provide is excellent. One of the roof had a lost shingle in 2 years after roof was done and was repaired by warranty with no issues. A++ service.

for being acknoledged for the work we do day in and day out
24-7-365
have a merry christmas and happy and safe new years
from the WE ONE ROOF FAMILY to your

you need anyting let us know

mohammad in St. Catharines
mohammad in St. Catharines
1 review London, ON

Extremely unprofessional and hard to reach. They did the new roofing on my commercial property 4 months ago and it is already leaking. I am trying to reach them for last 5 days and they even not responding. I will strongly recommend against to hire their services.
Thanks
Amin

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Re-roofing

We # 1 Roof were extremely professional. They were punctual, and did an excellent job. A tree fell on our roof, they came out gave an estimate quickly. They were better priced than their competitor and were able to fit us in within a week of their estimate. The men who actually did the labour were also very courteous and professional. We could not be happier.

we are covid-19 complaint and our service and pricing
we always find ways and negotiate with our suppliers to get discounts and pass the savings on to you

C.E.O.

Ecapp in Kingsville
Ecapp in Kingsville
0 reviews Kingsville, ON

New roof

Mikes crew did a great job on my new roof and the quality of work was great. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They also did a great cleaning up afterwards

Dmitry Gordon from Vaughan
Dmitry Gordon from Vaughan
1 review Barrie, ON

roof replacement

We # 1 Roof replaced roof at my house in Barrie.
I liked the way they communicate with the clients. Never waiting for response for more than few minutes. Provided all the necessary information by email.
They were able to start my roof in two days after I called first time for the estimate. (comparing to other companies, who was planning to start in 2-3 weeks). It took them just one day to do the job.
They sent me a bunch of pictures for every step of the work done. It helps me to understand what they were doing and what I am paying for.
I am happy with the results.

Private User reviews Saint John, NB

No credit Roofer

No credit roofer with good ad and advance treating technology
They post ad in kijiji and different website, be careful before you trust them, never never give any deposit, you must be playing game with them

good day
sorry you have such bad info to post online
which is obviously fake news

if you were really our client you would
know that in the 26 years in business we have never asked for or taken a deposit

which leads me to believe you are a competitor or obviously a fake troll review

I am dissapointed you are making fake reviews

IT CLEARLY STATES ON OUR WEBSITE
WE DO NOT ASK FOR A DOWN PAYMENT EVER

I will pray for you to become a happy soul
god bless you

and please have a great dau today do something that will make you happy

sincerly

Roofing project

Mike and his crew from We # 1 Roof completed a new asphalt roof for me in May 2020. From the start Mike was very flexible and easy to work with. He gave us a few options and answered any questions we had. His quote was fair and less than several others. He and his crew were able to finish the job in a day and it looks great. They were also clean and left no mess behind. I would say what Mike does best is communication. He was very good at keeping me in the loop, giving precise times and letting me know if something changed.

Would recommend
We # 1 Roof

matt in Toronto
matt in Toronto
0 reviews Barrie, ON

complete roofing renovations project

We#1 roof has worked all over our neighborhood and provided examples of their work .. neighbors were pleased to discuss and were uniformly enthusiastic. So we hired them. On time, in budget. Foreman checked in often on the job. Tradesmen were able, friendly, informative, and cleaned up the site when they left (except for sawdust that was under the snow!) I'm already getting myself on their schedule for more work.

Mike & Joan in London
Mike & Joan in London
1 review London, ON

200 room hotel worked along with the hotel to keep it open

we one roof did my hotel
amazing work thank you guys

just look at the pics
extra careful we were open for the entire project all safety precautions were taken WE WERE OPEN :)

mike and his guys
10 star rating **********

Hossam in Toronto
Hossam in Toronto

Roofing renovation complete

Mike and his crew did a fantastic job on our roof and the rest of the street is getting the jobs done as well with him well priced great service thank you guys

More about We #1 Roof

Welcome to We #1 Roof, your number one Roofing company for residential and commercial services. We have insurance and WSIB Coverage. Offering services for tile, shingle and flat roofing applications. Our extensive knowledge of roofing systems combined with our numerous years of experience enables us to provide our customers with ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Old Toronto?