Diamond Roofing and Exteriors

Diamond Roofing and Exteriors

Review for Diamond Roofing and Exteriors

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Roof

We hired Trevor Roesler of Diamond Roofing and Exteriors to change our shingles. He never showed up the week he promised, each day there was a different excuse as to why he did not show up. I demanded my money back as he did not do the work and made false claims about having insurance. For weeks now i have demanded my money back and all i have gotten is BS. Since the day he took my money he has not answered one phone call. I have hired a real contractor and got my roof done but that does not get mt money back from this guy. Do your research before hiring any company if its to good to be true it probably is. Also search HBL Pro or Diamond Painting Interiors as these are other company's this individual owns.