Rad Electric Inc.

Electricians
Burlington ON

Electricians
Rad Electric Inc.

Reviews for Rad Electric Inc.

Srikanth in Mississauga
Srikanth in Mississauga

Electrical Services

Ali from RAD did a great job replacing my kitchen cabinet lights, replaced a light fixture, dimmer switch and fixed an electrical issue with the doorbell camera. He was excellent and did everything as explained. I will certainly call on him for my next project. I recommend RAD to anyone looking for the very best.

Thank you so much for the great review as I really appreciate you taking the time to do that for me.Please don't forget to recommend us to your friends and family. All the best!

Nedu O.
Nedu O.

Seamless Experience with an Exceptional Electrician!

I had a fantastic experience with Ali, who exceeded my expectations. I needed some electrical outlets installed in my basement - not only was the job completed with absolute precision and punctuality, but the insightful recommendations showcased a level of level of expertise that set him apart. He also went above and beyond by checking in post installation to ensure everything is working seamlessly. A stellar choice for anyone seeking top-notch electrical services.

Our team really appreciates the kind review. We are pleased that you are happy with our service. Please don't forget to recommend us to your friends and family. All the best!

Hamid from Thornhill
Hamid from Thornhill

EV outlet installation

clean job, quick response, knowledgeable, and fair pricing.
In the first phone conversation, he gave me a good and clear explanation of the job, showing how good he is.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Pot lights

Ali from Rad Electrics was a pleasure to work with. Project was completed on time, budget and to our full satisfaction. I highly recommend Rad Electrics and Ali for all your electrical needs, in fact we also hired him for our basement electrical renovations. Thank you Ali for all your great work.

Ann in Burlington
Ann in Burlington

Pot lights fitted

After some drywall repairs were carried out on a bulkhead in our living room, it was felt that this would be a good opportunity to have some pot lights installed. We had been referred to Ali from Rad Electric, so we contacted him. Ali did the work very quickly, and had time to fit another pot light at the bottom of the stairs leading to the garage. The whole job took less than three hours including vacuuming up the construction dust. Ali is now definitely our go-to guy for electrical work.

Ingo
Ingo

Outside lights

Prompt service! Quickly had all our outside lights fixed and installed. Ali is my man for everything electrical.

Amad
Amad
3 reviews Grimsby, ON

Outdoor lighting repair

Ali was outstanding! He helps repair damage cause by an irrigation system installation. He took the time to troubleshoot thoroughly to find the most cost effective solution. He works was clean and we will definitely use his services again.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Wiring wall sconces

I was very pleased with the work that Rad Electric Inc. did for me. They were prompt, friendly, polite and very knowledgeable about their craft. Excellent quality of work. Ok

Jake in Burlington
Jake in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Electrical for new kitchen

I called Ali to do some electrical work for my kitchen renovation. He did amazing work, had great communication, is reasonably priced and was a pleasure to work with. Will definitely be using Ali again.

Private User reviews Smithville, ON

Living room pot lights

Ali is the best. Super responsive and does a great job every time. This is the third time I asked Ali to help fix my lighting situation.

More about Rad Electric Inc.

Welcome to Rad Electric Inc. Professional Pot light Installer. We are Fully Licensed and Insured Electrical and Contractor. Within 19 years in the trades, we have acquired the Knowledge, skills, and experience to provide top quality work and dedication to ensuring that the needs of every client are met have allowed us to quickly grow into a leader in quality pot light installation. We work in Toronto Area including Downtown Toronto, Forest Hill, Rosedale, Yorkville, Royal York, Scarborough, East York, North York, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, Brampton, Thornhill, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Stouffville, Pickering, Ajax & Newmarket.

SERVICES:

Potlights Installation
Servicing all your electrical needs. Fully licensed and insured
New buildings / Home wiring
Service panel upgrades 100-200-400 Amp
Fuse panel to breaker panel
Any types of home lighting