Rock Solid Construction

Reviews for Rock Solid Construction

Sarah
Sarah

Basement renovation

We hired Rock Solid to do a renovation in our basement that included removing drywall, waterproofing, replacing flooring, removing a wall, moving laundry, and renovating a bathroom.
While the workmanship was decent, our interactions with Josue were frustrating. He consistently promised things and then failed to deliver in the time he said he would.
He told us originally that the job would take three weeks. We knew this was optimistic, so expected more like six weeks. In actual fact the job took more than three months. Often Josue and his crew wouldn’t show up to work for days and days. Sometimes I would see them for 1-2 days in a two week period.
Josue consistently overpromised and underdelivered.
The last straw has been that during their work, he and his team took apart the outside door frame on our basement door. He did this during a rainstorm when water was getting into the basement and they wanted to figure out where it was coming from. They did not ask us before they did it. He sent me a video of him and his guys destroying it and promised they would fix it. It was destroyed on Aug 6, 2019. We have been waiting since then for some resolution. He said he was coming in January to do it, but clearly is not coming back now. He has his money and has washed his hands of this job.

The renovation ended up being long and very stressful and we will not hire Josue again.

Linda a.
Linda a.

kitchen countertop and shed roof

We hired Rock Solid Construction to re-shingle the roof of our shed, and were so pleased with their work that we later had them replace our kitchen countertop. Josue and his team worked quickly but carefully, with attention to detail, and cleaned up after the jobs perfectly. Josue provided clear, accurate quotes and explained how he would proceed with the work and how long it would take. We would highly recommend Rock Solid Construction to other homeowners.

Thank you Linda! I appreciate it. It was a pleasure. So glad you were both pleased with the work.

Ricardo B.
Ricardo B.

Kitchen sink installation and repairs

The repairs and installation were done on time and for the price specified and my kitchen was left clean and ready for me to paint it.

Thank you Ricardo. Happy to help.

Andrew
Andrew

Kitchen renovation

Great Work and really realiable. I found rocksoild online and im happy i did. I would recomend them to everyone. I had a big job and needed someone with experience and they pulled through when i needed it the most!!!

Thank you Andrew! It was nice working with you.

bd_enrique
bd_enrique

Floor, kitchen and washroom renovations

I was looking to sale my condo and needed to make it look great, Josue suggested a couple of changes that would make a big difference without hurting my wallet. I have to say that my condo looks amazing and I could not be happier. Josue was very professional, polite and respectful. I would totally recommend this company.

Enrique, thank you very much. Good luck with selling your condo!

antoniourday
antoniourday

Ceiling repairs, water damage, painting and lights feature conexión

Josue and his crew were very professional and detail oriented. He was extremely clear upfront about costs and timeline and everything was completed according to what we agreed on. He was very organized and respectful of our home, leaving everything clean and well finished. Communication with him was always easy and straightforward as he was available to reach with questions throughout the contract. We will definitely be hiring him and his team for future jobs, including a deck building project we hope to get started this summer. Highly recommend Josue as good workmen are tough to find and his team is really great!

Hi Antonio, thank you for your review. Wishing you the best, enjoy your place!

Maya K.
Maya K.

Full Basement Reno

Josue renovated the entire basement of my family home for my father. The entire basement was stripped down as it’s a very old house (more than 100 years old). The basement was only 6 feet in height which was much too low, and he lowered the floor so it is now more than 7 feet, which makes a huge difference. Insulation, walls, and floors were installed, walls were painted, baseboards installed, and the bathroom and laundry machines were moved to new locations. When there were any issues as there always is in renovations, Josue always found a way around them and solved it. It is clear Josue has a lot of experience in all kinds of renovation. We are very pleased with how the basement looks now, it is now livable and modern, with higher ceilings, more lighting and pot lights. We even have a huge walk in closet! It is a complete transformation for the better and unrecognizable to how it looked before the renovation.

Thank you Maya! I really appreciate your Kind words. Looking forward to the next project.

Petar
Petar

Kitchen and living room renovation.

Great service... fast...finished my kitchen and living room...totally satisfied and I will for sure reccomend to others

Thanks Petar! Glad you like it. Nice working with you! Thank you for your business.

More about Rock Solid Construction

ROCK SOLID CONSTRUCTION INC. IS A SMALL RENOVATION COMPANY LOCATED IN TORONTO THAT SERVES THE DOWNTOWN AND GREATER TORONTO AREA. RSC IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING GREAT SERVICES TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS AND RESPECTING PROJECT DEADLINES. WE PROVIDE SERVICES FOR ALL TYPES OF COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES, AS WELL AS JOBS ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Oakville?