Hp Group

Reviews for Hp Group

Lydia
Lydia

Tiling

Bryan and his crew retiled two kitchens for us. They were fast, clean, and efficient.
I highly recommend them!

Thanks Lydia. Look forward for future business.

Todd L.
Todd L.
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

We needed our garage and shed re-shingled and with the job too small for a traditional roofing company, the contractors through Jiffy fit the bill.

We were pleased with the communication throughout with Bryan and the work done by Sam and his colleague was efficient and clean.

Todd, thanks for your business and your generous review. Look forward for future business.

I W.
I W.

Prepare house to go on market . Painting , laying new basement floor, handyman jobs

We were very impressed with the work. The trades were punctual and the job took less time than expected. I would highly recommend HP group and I plan to use them again.

Irma Weisz
Broker
Forest Hill Real Estate Inc

Thank so much for an awesome reviews. Look forward to have future business with you guys. Cheers

jfloh in Markham
jfloh in Markham

2 FULL WASHROOMS RENOVATIONS

2 WASHROOMS
ONE WE REPLACE ALL WITH LARGEST TILES (FLOOR AND WALLS) VANITY ELECTRICAL (SPOT LIGHTS WERE ADDED) BATHTUB TOILET SHOWER SYSTEM
OTHER, ALL OF THE ABOVE BUT A SHOWER STALL INSTEAD OF A TUB

Jose,

Thanks for trusting me and give me your business. Look forward to hear for. You soon for more business to come.

Al F.
Al F.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom renovations

Complete 5 bathroom remodelling from A to Z. Material and labour. Nicely done. Finish within the time period that they mentioned. Very cooperative when we ask them to change couple of things. Gave us very nice ideas.

Thank you so much Al. It was a pleasure doing business with you guys and hope you like the finishing of the job.

Cottage in Scarborough
Cottage in Scarborough

Drywall, priming and painting, baseboard/trim installation, door installation

This is the worst reno experience I have had. Finished work is shabby and incomplete. Drop cloths were not used - floors left with mud and paint which took a lot of work to remove when the job was 'complete'. Work not done correctly-sanding, priming and painting done in one day after 8 days of drywall in a small area. The company head said I had to pay for materials (drywall+paint) when the contract stated it was covered, stated I owed him more money than I owed him - did not provide payment receipts, and then stated that his worker had worked very hard and he needed more money - badgered me into giving him the only money I had in the house - $150.00. This is the person who gave me the estimate and told me what a good job would be done, made logical suggestions and seemed like he cared about what he was doing. Sadly for me - I was misled (and yes I am an older female). Shame on him. Now I must save more money to redo the job and I have learned not to trust contractors. I found this contractor through a Smart Reno referral so I felt some what safe. I have learned a very difficult and expensive lesson.

Info
Info
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Office renovation

Office remodeling and major renovations. Full flooring, painting and office separation job. Office space 1200 soft and finished in 3 weeks

Thanks for your business and your awesome review. Look forward to hear from you.

Thea. D.
Thea. D.

Kitchen renovation

Very punctual and professional. Great performance. We are very happy with their quality work and professional business.

Thanks for your business and amazing review. Hope we have another successful project.

More about Hp Group

When it comes to renovating a home and adding a remodeling your nest, you need to trust the expert workmanship of The contractor that you hire. We have the right expertise and the right people to deliver you beautiful and timeless results.

The HP group Inc. is not just any ordinary renovation company. HP Group Inc. renovation contractor provides all renovation and remodeling services under one roof. From design, build and management, we have all the right tools and right people to take care of your project from A to Z. HP Group Inc. professional contractor can help you with Full Basement renovation, Kitchen and cabinet remodeling, Bathroom redesign and rebuilt and all your home improvement needs.