Nigohsian Carpet & Rug Co Inc

Carpet & Rug Retailers
57 Crawford St Needham MA 02494-2618
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Newton Upper Falls  >  Nigohsian Carpet & Rug Co Inc

Review for Nigohsian Carpet & Rug Co Inc

Anne in Southborough
Anne in Southborough
1 review , MA

Carpet for house and basement

I've used Nigohsian Carpet & Rug twice now. Once I had them do virtually my whole house, when I bought a small (1200 sq. foot) ranch. Then after I moved, I had them do a carpet when I finished a room in my basement in my current home. Both times I was very happy with the quality of the carpet and the workmanship. Plus it was just a pleasure to do business with Charlene and Bill Fallon, as they both really know their stuff.