Electricians

Reviews for Spotlight Electrical Inc

hsekhon
hsekhon

Home automation

Spotlight helped bring my home into the 22nd century. I can now controls my lights, locks, blinds, musics, television all through a simple app, even when I’m not at home! They made the learning curve super easy and I couldn’t be happier. If your looking for trustworthy guys who are educated and patient call spotlight. 5/5 stars guys thanks!

Thanks for the for the review.

babbaljitb
babbaljitb
1 review White Rock, BC

New Home Electrical

Spotlight Electrical did a fantastic job of wiring my house in the rough in stage and they did a clean job in the finishing stages aswell. Shiv and Harvir are very easy to deal with, and they both are great at there job!

Thanks for the review babbaljit

AJ R.
AJ R.
1 review Richmond, BC

Brand New Home

The guys at Spotlight Electrical are fantastic! They did all the work on my family's new home, and did the job within the budget they set out. They set a reasonable timeframe to get the job done and completed it within that frame. One of the best experiences I've had with any type of contractor!

thank you,​ AJ. Looking forward to working with you again.

mad.c
mad.c
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Spotlight did an absolutely fantastic job. My wife and I were hesitant at first when we began looking to renovate our kitchen, but they offered us immediate piece of mind and professionalism. They listened to all of our needs and wants, and implmented their experience and superior knowlege. They provided us a fantastic expereince! I would 100% recommend spotlight electrical to all of my friends and fanily

Thanks for the review Madison. Look forward to working with you in the future.

robmcmanus33
robmcmanus33
1 review Surrey, BC

Outdoor patio and hot tub

The guys were very professional and efficient with their work. Priced very fair completed the job in a timely manner and did some nice neat work. Would for sure recommend to others. Great contractor!

I'm glad we could be of assistance Robert. Look forward to working with you again!

Beverly
Beverly

Golf Green lighting

They did all the lighting for my out door golf green! Excellent work. Beautiful job and the price was the best on the market!

Thanks Beverly!

Kelvin Y.
Kelvin Y.
1 review Delta, BC

Basement renovation

We contracted Spotlight Electrical to replace all of our light fixtures, breaker, bathroom and kitchen fans, and light switches. Couldn’t be happier with the work they did and eco suggestions they provided for lights such as LED potlights. Very friendly and punctual company. Would definitely hire Spotlight for our next project!

thanks for the review Kelvin. Looking forward to working with you again!

Arjan
Arjan
1 review Langley, BC

Lighting

Amazing job on the lighting In my home! The price was affordable and the job was top notch. I’ve used expensive electricians, and spotlight did the job just as well, if not better!

Thanks for the review Arjan.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

5 Stars for Spotlight!

I am extremely pleased with the work I received by Spotlight electrical. Their service is professional, very quick and the workmanship is excellent. I highly recommend them for any of your electrical needs!

More about Spotlight Electrical Inc

Spotlight Electrical is a greater Vancouver operated company that puts customer service above all else. Our belief is that a strong construction understanding paired with our company ethics allows us to always deliver for our customers.

Electricians
Complete electrical for new construction & renovations, panel upgrade, service upgrade, pot lights, ceiling fans, hood fans, custom kitchens, home automation, security cameras, speakers, gate wiring, landscape wiring, generator install, hot tub install, energy efficiency consulting, fire alarm, smoke detectors
Siemens, Schneider, Pass & Seymour, Lutron, Cooper, Hubbell, Nutech, Square D, Nu-heat, Panasonic, Juno, Philips, Lithonia, Stelpro, Broan, NDR Electric, Elite, Acuity, Kidde, HeathCo, Bowers & Wilkins, Russ Sound, Kef
2016