Time Electric Inc

Reviews for Time Electric Inc

pkurdyak
pkurdyak

Electrician

I contacted Homestars on a Saturday. Baz got back to me in minutes and agreed to come in a Sunday. He had another job, but texted me with updates to let me know when he would arrive. He figured out the problem quickly (rusted pot light fixture) and showed me how to clean it to get a good contact.

Thank you so much Poual for taking time and write great words. I really appreciate. it is my first priority to save your time and do a quality job for Homeowners. again .
Thank you so much.

mohammadfiroozdost
mohammadfiroozdost

Lights and cameras

I called Time Electric for my lights and cctv he came on time and did the job. I would recommend him. My pizza store have nice lights now .and even my customers likes my stores lights

Thank you so much Subhan Pizz Store. enjoy your lighting .
thank you for your hospitality the pizza was nice. I really enjoyed working with you guys.

esrizwan
esrizwan

Outdoor security lights

Electrician was very friendly & knowledgeable. He did an excellent job. He is on my contact list & would recommend him to friends & family.

Thank you so much Rizwan for your great review I really appreciate it and thank you for recommendation to friends. enjoy your Lights .

Happy C.
Happy C.

Electrical wiring

Arrived as scheduled - professionally completed all work and left work area clean. Finished in timely manner. Had all required tools with him to complete the job

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it. it is our goal to make customer satisfied. thank you so much and enjoy your light .

Madison
Madison

Chandelier Installation

Baz was on time and very knowledgeable. Quick and efficient. I was very happy with his service. I will definitely use him again.

Thank you So much for taking time and write a great words. I really appreciate it. We always try to make customer happy. Enjoy your lights.

khanmirwais61
khanmirwais61

Exhaust fan

He was amazing he did really great job his price was good too. He deserve 10 stars.thank you time electric

Thank you so much for nice words. I really appreciate your great review. as always we try to make customer happy with price , work and cleaning after the work. which is very important home owners.

April in Toronto
April in Toronto

ceiling light fixtures

A very nice fellow got back to me right away, and came and did a wonderful job that afternoon.Iam very happy with service provided.
I would use this company in my future electrical needs.

Thank you so much for your great words. I appreciate your time and great words about us. enjoy your Lights.

ahmedaziz.khan9
ahmedaziz.khan9

Chaidleir

Was on time did great job. Price was amazing. He cleaned after himself. He came on my request after my work. He charged me less then i was expecting.

Thank you so much for taking time to write a great words.

Abubakerahmedzai
Abubakerahmedzai

Electric

He did his work fast and with fairly price. I was actually expecting more to spend on fixing my light. But he did really great job. I would definitely recommend you to friends and family. Clean and on time work done by Moh. Thanks

Thank you so much, customer satisfaction us our number one goal. we always try to make Clint happy. qith price and work.

More about Time Electric Inc

Please Email: time.electric24@gmail.com
ECRA/ESA License# 7012934

Time Electric inc. is full service residential and commercial electrical contractor located in North York Toronto.
we are taking care of all electrical projects in GTA and surrounding area. We cover all your electrical needs.
*Time Electric offers upgrading panels from fuses to breakers. 100-200AMPS
* Time Electric offers Under Cabinet Lights*
* Time Electric offers Dimmer, Switches and Outlets*
* Time Electric offers Ceiling fans installation*
* Time Electric offers Baseboard Heaters installation*

Keywords: Time Electric + 309A Licensed Electricians, Residential Electrical, troubleshooting, pot Lights, Outdoor Lighting, Basements wiring, Stove, Dryers, ceiling fans and more.

Note: No job is Too Small.