LJH Construction

Paul L. in Vancouver
Paul L. in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen renovation

I hired this company to do a renovation of my condo's small galley kitchen. Leandross listened to my needs and offered suggestions. I liked the fact that the quote was detailed and I knew what I was paying for. The project was completed with satisfaction, on time and within budget. Leandross and crews were competent, efficient and a joy to work with. I appreciated their isolating the work area from dust and their daily cleanups as well as respecting the strata by-laws. Based on my experience, I would not hesitate to strongly recommend this company.

Hello Paul
Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work on your home and we hope you enjoy the space for years to come.

More about LJH Construction

LJH Construction provides Residential Construction and Renovation Services in the Greater Vancouver area. We focus on professionalism and exceptional convenience to the client. In brief, we facilitate design & costing decisions; provide discounted materials, reliable, qualified trades and prompt warranty service.

Every client is unique and their requirements are specific. Part of our initial meeting is to perceive the client's personal requirements that will influence the project. The detail in the work has to console, motivate, relax and represent the client and their wishes. Done properly, our work will create a space where our clients will make and share great memories.