Vaughan ON L4L 8Y8

Reviews for Elite Precision Contracting

Aarani S. from Erin Mills
Aarani S. from Erin Mills

Excellent work on porch rails/glass

This was part of fee paid to contractor so unable to provide pricing.
John did an awesome job installing the rails and glass, the house looks amazing. He worked on one of the hottest days but made sure the final product was well finished and supported and did it with a smile on his face despite the heat! I'd highly recommend this company again.

Thank you for the sweet review! Haha it definitely was a hot one lol. Glad I was able to get it all done for you before your fam jam :)
We'd love to work for you again on future projects!

Tina in Richmond Hill
Tina in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front Exterior Stair Railing

John approached each stage of the project with great customer service, professionalism and attention to detail. He clearly communicated the needs, options and timelines for the project. I am so incredibly happy with how my new black front exterior stair railing is sturdy and frames the entrance to my home, and of the quality of the product and installation. I highly recommend Elite Precision Contracting if you are looking for an exterior railing for your home or business.

Hi Tina! Thank you for leaving Elite Precision Contracting such an amazing review. We're happy to hear that you're more than satisfied with both our products and customer service. it was our pleasure, and we look forward to working with you again on future projects!

Julia in Richmond Hill
Julia in Richmond Hill

Gates

John was referred to me by my cousin.
John installed a double and single gate at my house.
The gates look amazing!!
Professional and quality service.
My daughter will also be using Elite Precision Contracting for her
railings.
Great Job John!

Thanks for the amazing review Dimetra! Glad that Elite Precision Contracting was able to satisfy, meet, and deliver all your expectations in both customer service and installation, in a professional and friendly matter. It was our pleasure and we look forward to working with you on future projects!

Daniel  in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Glass railings for my home

John is very reliable, hard worker and great in costumer service. Available to answer any questions and provide a free estimate. Very satisfied with this project. It was done in a timely manner and very efficient. Our house looks so much more beautiful and with greater value added! Would recommend eliteprecisioncontracting to all my friends and family.

Thank you for the amazing review Daniel! I'm glad that Elite Precision Contracting was able to provide you with such great customer service. It was our pleasure, & we look forward to working with you again on future projects!

Herman
Herman

Railing installation

John responded quickly to our request for work and came out that very weekend to take a look at the site we needed to install a new railing on. My sister has had mobility issues lately and we needed to get the railing up as soon as possible for her to be able to go up and down our front steps as safely as possible. As soon as the railings were made John was able to come by that very day and install them for us (even while I was at work) - very convenient and the job was meticulously done, railing looks amazing and is very stable. The price was also very good compared to a few other quotes we got and John gave it to us as soon as he took the measurements for an installation. Highly recommend John and Elite Precision contracting

Wow! Thanks for this amazing review Herman! It's reasons like this why Elite Precision Contracting loves what we do! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you

Edward Nesbitt in Etobicoke
Edward Nesbitt in Etobicoke

Outside railing

John was extremely professional and reasonably priced. He answered all my questions and his work was very professional and clean. I now have new safe railing for my front steps. He was very pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend Elite Precision Contracting.

Thank you for the sweet review Irene it was my pleasure. Glad that Elite Precision Contracting was able to meet all of your expectations. We look forward to working with you again on future projects!

Joshua G.
Joshua G.

Railings

Came by the day I posted the job and it was all done within 5 days!

Thanks for the review Joshua! Elite Precision Contracting looks forward to working with you again on future projects.

Gerri
Gerri

Installation of aluminum railing

John did an amazing job. He was professional and very meticulous to details. We saw that we knew my 86 year old mothers work was in good hands. John took great care and pride in his work and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the work. The job was done in one day and he did a great job in leaving everything clean. His pricing was very reasonable for the work he did. The quality of workmanship excellent! Thank you John for a great job and for making my mom happy!!

Thank you so much Gerri for such an amazing review! You & your family were a pleasure to work for. Elite Precision Contracting is all about putting our clients first! You deserve the very best, and that's what Elite Precision Contracting aimed to deliver. Hope we can work for you on other future projects.

Inder
Inder

Railings for front steps

Hired John to add railings to my new front steps. He was very quick, responsive and got the job done in a week. Overall, very happy with his work and would highly recommend for railings.

Thanks for this great review Inder. Glad that Elite Precision Contracting was able to deliver an all round great experience for you. The pleasure was all ours, and we look forward to working together on future projects!

Justin.franco7
Justin.franco7
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Columns

John and his brother were very professional. The guys were there right on time and started working immediately. John’s very precise and his detail of work was on point. As soon as I seen the tools they used as well I knew they were pros. I’d highly recommend John to anyone looking for professional work done to their home. Very clean work, very polite and once again very professional!! Awesome work guys!!

Thanks for this amazing review Justin! The pleasure was all ours. Elite Precision Contracting takes pride in our work, and won't settle for anything less than the best! We strive to give our customers the best experience they deserve.

More about Elite Precision Contracting

Elite Precision Contracting is a reputable company located in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada. We provide high-quality products and services that are sustainable, and virtually maintenance-free. They also add safety, beauty and value to any residential and commercial property.
Elite Precision Contracting Specializes in professional installation of exterior Aluminum/Glass Railings, Columns, Privacy Panels, Decos, Fences, Gates & more. Whether it be for a porch, veranda, balcony, terrace, walk-up, walkway, deck, patio or pool, your needs are covered!
We also offer a wide selection of both styles and colours to choose from, with competitive and affordable pricing.
The key to Elite Precision Contracting's success has been, and continues to be, providing a superior product with superior customer service.
For years, Elite Precision Contracting has worked with private homeowners, property managers and building contractors on a wide range of railing projects.
From start to finish, you can trust Elite Precision Contracting in delivering the best experience customers deserve!

John D’Alessandris of