BNK Clean'N Care

House Cleaning Exteriors
Toronto ON M9V 1N8

Reviews for BNK Clean'N Care

Servies

I will use this service anytime because it was affordable and the outcome was extactly what i wanted. The workers were patient with my kids and use less time to get the work done

Thanks for trusting

Job well done

I am so happy I gave a try after being recommended by a friend. So affordable. They came in time and were so detailed in the cleaning and arranging stuff around the house. We also had some interesting conversations as they cleaned. This was the best choice I made. My house is clean and ready for the festive season.

Thanks for trusting.. Have a wonderful holidays with your family

Sandrine  in Etobicoke
Sandrine in Etobicoke

Quality services

They are the best quality service in no time was extremely satisfied I will definitely need their services again and will gladly recommend to anyone who need cleaning services trust me your in the right place

Thanks for trusting Sandrine.

Very professional and top notch service

The agents were very careful with my stuff and were on time. They did their job diligently and their services were top notch. I would have them any day and time.

Thanks for your review and thanks for trusting.

More about BNK Clean'N Care

Welcome to BNK Clean'N Care. We offer both residential and commercial cleaning services for Exterior and Interior areas. We also offer Move In and Move Out Cleaning as well as full cleaning services. I am a young and smart person that takes pride in what ever I do. Do you ...
Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in Etobicoke ?