Noble Vanity & More

Mississauga ON L4Z 2G3

Reviews for Noble Vanity & More

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Master Ensuite

Anjali at Noble Vanities surpassed our expectations. Upon walking into the showroom, we were warmly greeted and welcomed. The showroom was clean, offering many colour and style choices. Upon exploring, it was clear that the vanities offered at Noble Vanities are of high quality and constructed with care and pride. Anjali answered our many questions with competence and patience. She was easy to deal with, allowing changes to our original order. We were beyond satisfied with our experience from start to finish. The quality of the final product shows in the excellent craftsmanship. I would recommend Noble Vanities and Anjali to friends and family.

marisa
marisa

Vanity

Great variety of vanities, very flexible with customization - put our custom order in today!
Anjali was so patient with me - went in to the store 3 times before. Made a decision ! Can’t wait to see the custom order :) thanks to the friendly staff at Noble Vanities! ... and good pricing too!!

Damaged goods

Terrible service and not accommodating. I bought a toilet to be installed in a home I’m renovating and not only did it come in parts, but it was cracked! I had to pay the plumber twice to install and then try to fix the leak. He told me it was cracked. I spent $400 on plumbing. Had to uninstall drive back and asked this time for one that was ready to install not it all little parts, even the plumber said it was the crappiest toilet he has ever seen (pun intended). They did not agree and argued that they should not even be replacing this one. This time 3 boxes were opened and all of them had cracks!!! The worker said he’s not opening any more boxes after the 4th one, that one was damaged as well but much less. I will never buy there again. Poor customer service and terrible products. I also bought door knobs and 3 were broken!

Vanity

Noble vanity is best and reasonable. Anjali is very helpful and very knowledge. She was very polite. Happy with our purchase. We Will refer the store to my other friends.

Bella in Etobicoke
Bella in Etobicoke

New bathroom vanity and matching mirror

Just had a vanity and mirror from Noble Vanity installed. My husband and I had been looking for a vanity that could be customized to our space. At Noble Vanity we found a wide selection of choices, and a knowledgeable staff who took time to show us different options. The staff were patient, respectful and gave us a lots of time to make our decision. They were able to customize the set to the dimensions of our bathroom. Finally, the staff provided my renovator the information he requested in a timely manner, in spite of numerous calls from him. This company has both great products and a highly professional staff that makes shopping there a pleasure.

Renovator
Renovator

Vanity

Hi, I was looking for a vanity that’s decent quality and also had a budget to work with as well my customer had to be satisfied and all of that I was able to find with these guys,great experience shopping thank you guys.

Ravinder in Stouffville
Ravinder in Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Vanity

Best prices and best customer service we found in GTA. We have been to many place and this is the best so far. High end products and highly recommend.definately coming back.

JS in Mississauga
JS in Mississauga

Vanity Insanity

Phew! We were running around looking for the right vanity, at the right price and right away. We went to the regulars box stores and nothing worked. Noble came through for us. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. And most importantly they had a great selection for us to choose from. Bought 2! Will definitely come back here.

Bathroom vanity

Service at Noble vanity and more was beyond exception. I had a plesant experience.I bought two custom vanities.I went to many stores in Gta but Noble vanity was willing to accomodate my size with no additional cost. Highly recommend.

Dolly
Dolly

Bathroom Vanity

These guys are fantastic! I recommend them 100%. I purchased a custom vanity from them and they stayed connected with me every step of the way. There was a small adjustment needed after the vanity was installed and Javed came to my house to personally take care of it. He was continuously committed to his word that he would stand by his product and make sure every customer is happy. So far they are they best experience I have had with with a supplier that understands and totally appreciates their customer. I would give Noble Vanities a 6/5!, and I have recommend Noble to my contractor who plans on using them for future business.

More about Noble Vanity & More

Noble Vanity & More offers affordable luxury. We have Bathroom Vanities, Countertops, Toilet Seats, Shower Doors, Faucets, Tubs, Tub Doors, Shower Base, Bathroom Accessories and more.
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Mississauga?