Noble Vanity & More

Reviews for Noble Vanity & More

Dolly
Dolly

Bathroom Vanity

These guys are fantastic! I recommend them 100%. I purchased a custom vanity from them and they stayed connected with me every step of the way. There was a small adjustment needed after the vanity was installed and Javed came to my house to personally take care of it. He was continuously committed to his word that he would stand by his product and make sure every customer is happy. So far they are they best experience I have had with with a supplier that understands and totally appreciates their customer. I would give Noble Vanities a 6/5!, and I have recommend Noble to my contractor who plans on using them for future business.

JS in Mississauga
JS in Mississauga

Vanity Insanity

Phew! We were running around looking for the right vanity, at the right price and right away. We went to the regulars box stores and nothing worked. Noble came through for us. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. And most importantly they had a great selection for us to choose from. Bought 2! Will definitely come back here.

Bathroom vanity

Service at Noble vanity and more was beyond exception. I had a plesant experience.I bought two custom vanities.I went to many stores in Gta but Noble vanity was willing to accomodate my size with no additional cost. Highly recommend.

Dana in Mississauga
Dana in Mississauga

Vanity

I came to Noble vanity for the first time,in the first time.I was so amazed by the quality and quality of products. Amazing service. Very pleased by the staff. Definitely coming back and highly recommend to all family and friends

Vanity

Great selection and friendly customer service . Prices are competitive. We did colour and hardware section like custom made . Went to many stores in GTA they have the best selection ever.

H basra in Mississauga
H basra in Mississauga

TOILETS

We are so great full we found Noble Vanity.We bought couple of stuff for our bathroom from them,products and quality is amazing.great customer servivce.Their toilet and bidet is one of the best quality we bought previously from other stores .
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM

Vanity

Good deal and good service and top quality. I recommend everyone to come buy their product when u need home renovation . We came her second and we always come back. Thank you so much

Alice in Mississauga
Alice in Mississauga

Bathroom Vanity

We came all the from Toronto. We have went to all stores in Toronto. We didn’t like the price of all other stores but noble vanity gave us best deal ever . We walked into the store professional staff helped us to mix and match of our choice with our interior. We highly recommend Noble Vanity.
We will definitely come back

Shower door purchase

The Shower doors were great and after sales service was alo good. Jjaved came to see cimpleted work and was able to give me warranty info on the glass doors.

OLYMPIC HEATING & AIR INC in Toronto
OLYMPIC HEATING & AIR INC in Toronto

QUALITY , PRICE AND SERVICE ALL IN THE SAME PLACE !!

QUALITY , PRICE AND SERVICE ALL IN ONE PLACE !!
I always like to take my time and look for the best possible quality for the lowest possible price. I also like good friendly but sincere service and a pleasant shopping experience along with good advice and suggestions that will help make my project better and easier ..
I found Noble from Kijiji . We purchased our vanity , mirror and shower door and base from them.
When it comes to vanities here you can find solid wood and real quartz tops for what you would pay for MDF and acrylic at the big box stores!
As you can see in my pics everything turned out great ! And - very importantly- for less , much less !!

More about Noble Vanity & More

Noble Vanity & More offers affordable luxury. We have Bathroom Vanities, Countertops, Toilet Seats, Shower Doors, Faucets, Tubs, Tub Doors, Shower Base, Bathroom Accessories and more.
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Mississauga?