RoofTechIndustries

Reviews for RoofTechIndustries

ho550155
ho550155

Excellent professional roofing job

My roof had some missing shingles. A contractor friend of mine recommended this roofing company. George came on the same day I called and recommended replacing the whole roof. Fitted me in a week later and did an excellent job with his crew. Very professional throughout

Thank you. Pleasure working with you!

Jahiz in Toronto
Jahiz in Toronto

Roof Installation and Repair

Great work by George and his team. They efficiently repaired 2 holes in my roof and replaced the roof. I am very satisfied by their professionalism and assurance. True professionals and would recommend.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

Jeremy
Jeremy

Roof Repair

Couldn't be happier with our new re-shingled roof! Had a small leak that needed repaired in a cost efficient manner pre-reno. George came same day to do an estimate, provided two very reasonable options and explained the pros/cons of each. In the end we decided to add a layer of shingles onto existing roof to fix the problem. Crew was pleasant, efficient and cleaned up after, you'd never know they were there. George did a follow up after heavy rain to ensure all was good. Great experience with Rooftech, wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Thank you for trusting us with your project Jeremy.
Pleasure working with you!

John
John

New roof on a semi-detached rental property

George from RooftechIndustries was the first to respond and he had the best quote.

The work was done exactly as scheduled with consideration given to both neighbours and tenants.

The clean up was complete leaving no trace of a mess.

I would have no hesitation recommending RooftechIndustries and plan to use them again.

Thank you John! It was a pleasure working with you!

KFL Mgmt
KFL Mgmt
1 review King City, ON

Roof replacement

We needed a roof repaired on my property, George came out to quote it and showed up exactly when he said he would. It was late in the year but he was confident his crew could handle the weather. Getting formation and scheduling the work was simple and effective, his crew also showed up when the were expected, and did a fantastic job. The site was clean and orderly, and they worked late into the night to get it done. Very happy with the quality of work, we will have them back again I am sure.

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working on your beautiful farm!

Eric in Mississauga
Eric in Mississauga

Eaves Work

Cleared the eaves of leaves and debris. Installed leaf guards and re-positioned a downspout. When the crew arrived they were professional and took care of everything above expectation. Great job.

Thank Eric. Pleasure working with you!

L. Swanson from Burlington
L. Swanson from Burlington

Replace Roof

I needed shingles replays on an 18yr. plus roof. George responded quickly. We met soon after to discuss the roofs condition. He quoted me a price and within a week replaced the roof on a sunny day. He took care of every detail and texted pics during the job. Everything was cleaned up and completed within the day. I would highly recommend this company. Excellent service and workmanship.

Thank you for trusting us to replace your roof!

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

Ashphalt Roof Replacement

I was looking to replace a very old roof on my single car garage. George was the first roofer to respond to my request for service. He was able to come out the same day to provide me with a quote. The price was very reasonable and George was able to squeeze in my service request the next day. The roofers showed up early and got to work quickly. The job was completed within a matter of a few hours. George was on site to make sure everything ran smoothly. They cleaned up the yard and hauled away all the debris. They made sure any nails were removed from the yard, as I have two dogs I was concerned about. It was a stress free experience and I'm very pleased with the new roof. I would definately recommend this company to friends and family, as I would use them again myself. Thank you George!!!

Thank you Helen! It was a pleasure working with you!

New roof - flat and shingle

I was impressed with how quickly the job was completed and it looks great. George was helpful and friendly, and was very responsive with small fixes after the job was done. Price was good. And his team had no difficulties with my somewhat oddball ravine house.

Thank for trusting RoofTechIndustries with your project!

Skylight Replacement

George was the first roofer to respond to my request for service. He came out to access the job and later 2 staff came to measure for the new skylight. Once ordered, and after a bit of delay due to rain, a crew came and custom made a new base for the skylight. All work very professional and George kept me in the look every step of the way.

Thank you so much for trusting us replacing your skylight.

More about RoofTechIndustries