Kitchen & Bath Inc

Reviews for Kitchen & Bath Inc

Silvia D in Toronto
Silvia D in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We hired Kitchen & Bath Inc for a complete kitchen renovation and have been very happy with the experience. They were very friendly, responding promptly to any questions, concerns or requests we had. The project took a little longer than was anticipated, but since we took a two week vacation during the project I can’t say that was really their fault. Plus, everything came out on budget, so we are very happy.

Reza A in Toronto
Reza A in Toronto

Kitchen Installation

I hired Kitchen & Bath Inc to install a brand new kitchen in my home with granite counter tops, sink and new back splash and the experience was fantastic. They did a great job, did everything that was asked of them and more. very friendly staff .good quality cabinets.

Catherine M from St. Catharines
Catherine M from St. Catharines

Kitchen Installation

I went into the Kitchen & Bath Inc store looking at bathroom vanities, but was so impressed with their kitchen promo that I ended up with a new kitchen - a project I anticipated in my home several months down the line. They came out to measure everything and see the space were very happy to discuss a variety of ideas. Michelle was very helpful, gave a lot of great input, but was also open to our opinions as well. They were concerned not with just selling a product, but providing us with exactly what we would be happiest with. Now with everything being done I’m happier with the result than I even expected and am blown away by the high quality of everything that was installed.

Ceilia T from Kitchener
Ceilia T from Kitchener

Kitchen Reno

I hired Kitchen & Bath Inc to redo my kitchen and family room with really great results. They quality of the products were excellent, living up to the standard presented. The workers were exceptional paying very diligent attention to cleanliness and protection of other objects in my home. The project went on a little longer than expected, but I credit that to my expectations of how long it would take rather than the efficiency of the work provided. They were very communicative during the entire process and took care of all issues or deficiencies as they arose.

Bathroom Renos

I hired Kitchen & Bath Inc to completely redo two bathrooms in my home - the 2nd floor kids bathroom as well as my ensuite bathroom. There were a couple unforeseen problems which were addressed. The work took longer than expected, but the workers were always on site when they were supposed to be, they were professional, and we were kept informed on a regular basis regarding the project. Overall we are happy with the outcome and the experience of working with Kitchen & Bath.

Master Bathroom Renovation

After 17 years we decided to finally upgrade our master bath room. We worked with Kitchen & Bath to design the new layout, cabinetry, tub and shower stall. While the work took longer then expected, the trades people and site supervisor were there everyday. Of course like every other bathroom renovation additional plumbing problems were found and were handled quickly at a reasonable cost. We absolutely love the heated floors and everyone is impressed with the finished product.

Thank you John! It has been a pleasure working with you, and we are thrilled you guys are happy with the design and workmanship done by Kitchen and Bath.
We are even more excited for your upcoming kitchen renovation!

More about Kitchen & Bath Inc

Kitchen & Bath Inc. can easily and affordably bring your home remodelling dreams to reality. We are experts in the renovation, home improvements and kitchen and bath industries, providing top quality products and services at competitive prices. We are committed to ensuring complete customer satisfaction with the service and quality we offer.