Glass Pro Install

Kevin in Calgary
Kevin in Calgary
1 review Airdrie, AB

Glass shower door

Jacob was first point of contact, he was very professional and took the time to discuss options , and take measurements. Took about 2 weeks for the product to be ready, the installer showed up on schedule and completed the job in about 4 hours, cleaning up when he was done. I am satisfied with the result.

Zappa1981
Zappa1981

Great work, competitive price!!

Glass pro installed a beautiful glass door for my bathroom shower project. They had the right hinges and handles for the look I wanted, and installed the glass very professionally. Looks amazing, and is an accent to my luxury shower! The price was also cheaper than the competition.

Stephen
Stephen

Glass doors and walls for home office

All work was extremely well done. Great attention to deal and a high quality outcome.
Both Josh and Andrei were helpful and very professional. Without hesitation I would highly recommend Glass Pro Install.

Larry & Carol
Larry & Carol

Large mirror and custom Shower glass install

Andrei was very thorough explaining shower glass and hardware options. They delivered & installed the glass on schedule despite the extreme cold temperatures that day. We are very impressed with the friendly staff and workmanship. Highly recommended!

Feb 9, 2021

Hi Larry and Carol.
Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you! We hope to work with you again on any future projects.
Best, The Glass Pro Team

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Railing install

Installed a railing in our front entrance which looks fantastic. The railing was completed professionally and is exactly what we wsnted. Would highly recommend this company and will be hiring them for future jobs.

Thanks for your review. We are glad that you are happy with the railing! It means a lot to our company to know that our service is appreciated. See you soon on your future glass project!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Replace large bathroom mirror

Andrei replied to my inquiry quickly. Jacob came out at the agreed time to measure and provide an estimate. The mirror was installed within my requested time frame and the area was left clean. Very good communication and I would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks. We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a great review!

Oleg in Calgary
Oleg in Calgary

Shower Glass and Sauna door

Great job done by Andrey and his pro team. Nice, quick and clean work. They have installed a big shower and a sauna door. Very responsible and friendly people. Recommend them.

Oleg, thank you so much for taking the time to review. We really appreciate it. Andrei

Calgary in Calgary
Calgary in Calgary
1 review Airdrie, AB

Glass shower install

Had Glass Pro install my shower door on a new basement development. They came in and took measurements and showed samples. They even ordered a black silicone for me to match all the black trim throughout the bathroom. Very knowledgeable and did a quick and clean install. They also left me a whole bottle of glass cleaner for my shower. Great guys. Highly recommend.

Thanks, Kurt for taking the time out to review our company! Black silicone looks amazing with your bathroom design. See you soon with your new project!

Darcy
Darcy

Shower Glass and mirror

Did a great job with our custom shower and mirror. Quote was very reasonable as was the timeline to produce and install. Very impressed with the quality and will definitely use again!

Darcy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. We really appreciate it! We are so happy to hear you had such a pleasant experience!

Marcella in Calgary
Marcella in Calgary

Shower Glass

I hired this company to complete shower glass in my master bathroom. They are very professional and their work looks beautiful. Highly recommend. Love my new shower glass. Will hire again for future projects.

Thanks for your kind words Maecella! We look forward to working with you again!

More about Glass Pro Install

Glass Pro Install was established by a group of highly respected, senior industry professionals; working hard to provide you with the results you deserve. We specialize in frameless glass showers and glass railings. Our glass is tempered for safety and will add an elegant spark to any bathroom project. With ...
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Calgary?