Glass Pro Install

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Glass Pro Install

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathroom shower glass installation

Excellent workmanship and customer service! Glass Pro Install was on time throughout the whole process and the finished product is exceptional!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Shower door install

My shower door install went well. The consultation was great, I was given different options that suited my space, my budget, and my design preferences. Booking was quick and easy. The installation went well. I was a bit concerned being in a condo that some of the sawing was done in my hallway and not my unit. Though the concern was for keeping me in comfort with noise levels, I don't like disrupting my neighbors - that to me is a greater stress than some loud noise inside that only I would have to contend with. There were apparently issues with my tile quality which I overheard, which doesn't make you feel great, but in the end they seemed to have found a way to still secure the door without any damage. The end result is fantastic and I would recommend their services, but if you are in a condo maybe discuss in advance where the sawing noise will taker place.

Merin in Toronto
Merin in Toronto

These guys did amazing work!

Andrei and the team at Glass Pro helped us design and install floor to ceiling glass walls to turn an idle space into a beautiful gym in our basement. They were professional, on time, on budget, and great to work with. I highly recommend them for any glass or mirror projects you have.

Gislaine in Toronto
Gislaine in Toronto

Glass Patio Divider

We had an amazing experience working with Glass Pro Install. I was in touch with Jacob, a very nice guy who lead me through the beginning to the finish point of the installation in my house. They did it very well, within 2 hours, everything was professional and its looking amazing now. I would highly recommend these guys. Thanks!

Nicholas in Calgary
Nicholas in Calgary

Ensuite Mirror

Had Glass Pro complete a recent bathroom renovation off with a great new mirror, clients love it. Even with a minor set back of a break in the first mirror at the shop, the turn around to have another mirror on the wall was incredibly quick.

Hollywood Mista
Hollywood Mista
1 review Airdrie, AB

Glass Railings & Wine Cellar

Extremely Professional from beginning to end. Couldn't be happier with the end result. 100% Recommend Glass Pro Install's services.

Jamie Giszas
Jamie Giszas

Home Renovations

Highly recommended - 5 stars! Would hire Glass Pro Install again and would recommend others to do the same. Very knowledgable, professional, timely and affordable!

Doug in Calgary
Doug in Calgary

Shower Door Install

Glass Pro has a good product as well as professional service and installation crews. They were on time and on budget. Couldn't ask for any more.

Emhomes
Emhomes

Farmhouse Shower

Were home builders and I know quality when I see it. I absolutely love my shower. The quality of the product is 10 out of 10. They were easy to deal with, fast and efficient. Would recommend to anyone.

More about Glass Pro Install

Glass Pro Install was established by a group of highly respected, senior industry professionals; working hard to provide you with the results you deserve. We specialize in frameless glass showers and glass railings. Our glass is tempered for safety and will add an elegant spark to any bathroom project. With ...
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Calgary?