Hbt Homes

amyvan2009 in Chilliwack
amyvan2009 in Chilliwack
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen

Harry built a new kitchen for us recently. The time and cost estimation were realistic and reasonable . We were very happy with quality too. I highly recommend them to my friends.

sasa5437602
sasa5437602
1 review Burnaby, BC

replaced stair railing and old stair carpet

We hired HBT Homes replaced our stair railing and old stair carpet with wood floor. Harry gave us some options and discussed with us about our home style, floor transition, budget, pros and cons of different material, etc. Even for this kind of job, we got a relative detailed job description in writing. We were very happy with the reasonable price, the final result, and all details. I would absolutely recommend HBT Homes.

Chloe
Chloe
1 review Vancouver, BC

2 Bedroom suite renovation: Flooring, painting, kitchen cabinets, washroom vanity

We were very satisfied with Harry's work. Everything was done in a very timely and professional manner. He went above and beyond what most contractors would do. He came with us to order the kitchen cabinets as we don't have much experience with that. My husband and I would definitely recommend him. We found him to be a very direct and honest person.

Hi Chloe,

Really appreciate your time to write this review. I know you are very busy everyday. I can't be happier to work for a very nice people like you.

More about Hbt Homes