Smith And Co. Renos

NewmarkIT
NewmarkIT
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Drywall, Start to Finish

Conner at Smith & Co. Renos was referred to me when I ran out of time with my family room renovation. I needed the drywall done and ready to prime to get back on schedule.
I was impressed with his professionalism, attitude and craftsmanship which shows well in the finished product. They draped the large room off, cleaned up at end of each day and made every effort to minimalize disruption in our daily routine. We felt very comfortable in leaving him a key for the days we weren't home. I highly recommend Smith & C0.
Thanks for the great job Conner!

It was a pleasure working with you, from start to finish. Looking forward to doing it again in the future! Thanks, Ian!

More about Smith And Co. Renos

Specializing in drywall installation and taping, cornice moulding, popcorn ceiling removal, painting, and other interior finishes
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Richmond Hill?