Garage Help

Garage Doors & Hardware
Vaughan ON L4K 5H9

Reviews for Garage Help

Chamberlain garage door

Called after hours and spoke to Harry. He patiently walked me through an inspection by phone to assess the issue and he was able to identify the problem and instruct me to fix it.
He was extremely knowledgeable and polite. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone requiring assistance, repair or replacement for an automatic garage door opener
Michael F
Toronto

Maple in Vaughan
Maple in Vaughan

Stuck garage door

one side of the door spring was rusted and wouldn’t allow the door to open, I called Arie and he quickly came and took care of the matter for us. Highly recommend this company, quick service and friendly service.

Akadhmia in Toronto
Akadhmia in Toronto

Replaced fire damaged commercial garage door

After a fire at my business unit (around Oct.15.2018) I needed a realible emergency service to seal the unit. They arrived at the unit within two hours of my call. They installed a temporary plywood door, working into the night . On their own, because I was too tired to stay. I left them a key and left. I was so impressed with their work I ordered the replacement garage door -- which they installed today. I paid $2825 (includes a $700 deposit). The installation (today) was also done on their own , because I'm still recovering from eye surgery. I went by briefly (after they had finished) to puck up some stuff , and saw the wonderful job they had done.
They are efficient and, trustworthy.

Cam
Cam

Emergency Repair

One of my garage door openers malfunctioned and the chain became dislodged. I called Garage Help and they responded within the same day. Mike showed up with the necessary tools and found out that one of the pulley had become damaged. He fixed it all within an hour and also re-calibrated the opener. Lastly, he took the time to re-grease the joints and springs on both garage doors.

Thanks for the prompt service!

12345 in Scarborough
12345 in Scarborough

Garage Door

The staff works fast and they know exactly what they are doing. Was done very efficiently.
We are not expecting that it can be done right away.
Mike is very professional and in time

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

great service!

amazing service! i was so pleased with the quick and liable work these guys did! i called and spoke to arie who was very pleasant, he gave me a quote the fix was prompt and of high quality!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great service

Really like the derive I revived when my garage door was destroyed and hand to be replace asap, I called the contact in the site and I was answered and got a quote over the phone and the next they the guy was at my house already to replace my garage door!

Jesse Isakow
Jesse Isakow

Great Service!

From our first conversation Garage Help was so easy to work with. They explained everything, answered all my (many) questions, scheduled a time that was good for me and actually showed up at that time. The installation was quick and the installer was courteous and friendly. I would definitely recommend Garage Help to anyone looking for a garage door company!

R. Amro in Vaughan
R. Amro in Vaughan

Garage door corner

This company was very professional and fast. They fixed the damages within 4 day period and they made sure we were happy with their work.. They took the time to explain to us everything they will do. I would definitely recommend them.

Michel in Vaughan
Michel in Vaughan

Garage door repair

Affordable service with utmost quality. That is the type of service I received from Garage Help. The technician who took care of my garage door cables and track repair was so efficient that he finished the job in less than an hour. I only paid a small amount for that wonderful service.

More about Garage Help

With over 20+ years of professional experience, GarageHelp. ca was launched to service the Greater Toronto Area in a fast and courteous manner.
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Woodbridge?