Arz Painting

Reviews for Arz Painting

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Interior painting

Arz Painting has provided excellent service in the painting of our home.
We had them paint our whole apartment in various colors, along with the kitchen cabinets.
I am pleased to say that the group of men have shown surprising results with their excellent performance, as they were efficient, respectful and accommodating.
Especially during the process when I decided to change the master bedroom's door and it's lock. I asked one of the gentlemen if he can help me replace it to which he did with out a second thought.
I am very grateful for Arz painting once again for replacing the door as a generous favour.
I am truly happy with my new condo and I would absolutely recommend them for continued service to our community.

James A.
James A.
1 review North York, ON

Got my entire house painted

Staff painter was great at answering questions and giving suggestions
They were very professional and high quality work I would highly recommend hiring him. Extremely trustworthy and offers great customer service.

The company did a great job from quoting the price and completing the work as per our specification I was very happy with the work they completed I was first indecisive about the colour and they helped me decide which was the best option for my house.

LOVE IT would recommend this company

CourtneyD
CourtneyD

House Renovation

Clean, quick and fast! I had my whole house painted by Arz Painting (about 2000 sq. ft). They consulted everything with me, made sure I got what I wanted. The paint work is phenomenal. Its very professional, clean cuts and fine finishes. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a complete new look. Every single person who came in to do the work in my house, were extremely nice and friendly. Not to mention, they didn't even leave a mess for me to clean up! Wish I could give them more than 5 stars.

kiraci V.
kiraci V.

Whole house repainted ,trims,doors

They had to repaint my new house before we move in ,
They had 2 days to get it done,
Clean and quality work shows already in pictures now a days i guess,
Thanks again,cheers

More about Arz Painting

Arz Painting has been intent on providing a premium painting service for all its clients within the GTA and even focusing on neighbouring cities like Oakville, Missassauga, Pickering, Vaughan, North York, Downtown, and Barrie.
Our company has accomplished these services using excellent painting practices and techniques, along with the finest paints and materials.
We provide all sorts of services starting with priming and painting, plastering along with Minor carpentry, staining and oil based painting, industrial painting and coating, metal Brush/roll and spray painting, popcorn removal wood finishes, minor drywall installation, and lastly cabinet painting.
Not only is our resources strong but we also employ well-compensated and motivated people who work their hardest to satisfy our clients.
Our one and only philosophy is to make our clients content with the results we have done at their homes.
To us painting is more than just an "easy" job, it is a lifestyle and a way for us to make a outstanding difference in other people's lives/homes.