TIDY n TIDY

Duct Cleaning
Toronto ON M1R 5T4

Reviews for TIDY n TIDY

Mark and James did an excellent job

Mark and James did an excellent job. Very professional and explained the whole process to me and encouraged me to ask questions. I have used this company before and Paul the owner is a pleasure to work with. We are very happy and satisfied with the service. I would definitely recommend this company to all my family, friends, and neighbors.

Polite, efficient, friendly staff

Polite, efficient, friendly staff. Worked quietly and did the most thorough job I've ever had done.

Realized that the companies I had hired before to do the same job before, although cheaper, weren't nearly as thorough. There was "stuff" in the ducts that had been there since the house was built - 1957 - and should have been removed in previous cleanings.

Well worth the extra.

Paul and team were most professional

Paul and team were most professional in executing the duct cleaning operation of our house and basement of some 3,000 sq.ft. for vents, furnace and dryer ducts. The team was efficient, courteous, discreet, and friendly. Both pre and post operation follow up were excellent too. Everything was carried to our satisfaction.

service through the website

Excellent service! I was initially wary as, requesting service through the website, I was asked for a deposit through Interac or credit card, however, all my dealings with them were professional and timely. Paul was very prompt at responding to my emails. The work was done quickly and efficiently and complete professionalism was shown. I would definitely recommend them.

Amazing work, very thorough.

Amazing work, very thorough. We just moved into a new house and needed the construction debris cleaned out that the contractors left over. They arrived on time, walked us through the entire process, showed us what needed to be done. Paul was great, very friendly and helpful. The ducts are super clean now.

Very professional and a job well done

Very professional and a job well done. It was easy to set up, they were polite, and on time and it was easy to pay the deposit and Falange online. I will definitely use them again in the future and would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

Paul and his team where very friendly

Paul and his team where very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I love that they use only environmentally friendly products. They did a great job and I would totally recommend them to my friends and family.

It was really good experience

It was a really good experience. It was a straightforward approach and advice on things. He clean the dryer duct and inspected the furnace duct. He found that the duct was cleaned and suggested that I don't need duct cleaning at this time. He said it's better to do it after a couple of years. Honestly is the best policy. I already paid for their yearly maintenance invoice. So it cost me very less.

Extremely nice and very knowledgeable

Extremely nice and very knowledgeable. Easy to communicate with through texts and super helpful when they arrived. After looking at our ducts they recommended a cheaper option, which we really appreciated. Were very thorough in their cleaning and happily answered all questions about HVAC and dryer. Thank you for your great service!

Very good professional

Very professional. Courteous and on time. Maintained a clean safe environment at all times. Jonathan had all the ducts including the dryer vent toughly cleaned in no time. Thank you!

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Toronto?