Greg McDonald

Review for Greg McDonald

aprilinglis in Ottawa
aprilinglis in Ottawa
16 reviews Ottawa, ON

Various Handyman jobs including tile replacement

Greg was recommended to me by my home inspector who had worked with him. I have hired him to do a number of jobs, caulking my outside windows, replacing downspouts installing tiles under where my bathroom vanity was and installing the new vanity. Greg is very reliable, quick, efficient and pleasant! His prices are reasonable and he has lots of experience. I highly recommend him.