Tdot Interactive

Reviews for Tdot Interactive

Victoria
Victoria

Automated Blinds

Edwin and his team were very thorough with the project. He explained all the options and recommended the best for the project and budget. My blinds open 15 minutes before my morning alarm schedule and close down automatically when I tell Alexa good night. So far we had to have one service call due to one of the blinds dropping a little bit more than the others. Edwin’s support team came the next day and adjusted the settings for me. 10 stars.

Thanks Victoria, it was a pleasure working with you!

farzankhashe
farzankhashe

Home Theater

Our new home theater is insane. 13.2 Atmos system with 4K projector. Very satisfied from start to finish. Looking forward to quality time with my family and friends. Thank you guys!

It was a pleasure working with you Farzan and looking forward to your cottage project.

dk00
dk00

Home Automation System

Yama and his team did an amazing job replacing our 10 year old Crestron system with Control4. After years of struggling with different Crestron dealers, I finally think that I made a great decision. My smart home finally works now and I get professional service from them.

Thank you for trusting us with your home.

Amir B.
Amir B.

Home automation

It was an overall great experience with Edwin and Yama. They implemented Control4 centralized smart lighting, audio/video distribution, security and alarms in my new custom home. I was impressed with the extra time they spent with me to teach me how to use my new system to the fullest and now I am enjoying my new smart home. Will definitely hire them for my next project.

Thank you, it was a great experience working with you.

More about Tdot Interactive

Over six years of experience installing the latest home technologies. Experience with custom homes (3,000-15,000 sq ft), offices, warehouses and retail stores.