A. I. Renovations & Designs Ltd.

General Contractors
Vaughan ON L4H 1V3
General Contractors
A. I. Renovations & Designs Ltd.

Review for A. I. Renovations & Designs Ltd.

Bruce in Mississauga
Bruce in Mississauga

roof and fence repair

Aaron was very professional with the process of my repairs. he came by to go over the quote in detail and took time to answer my questions and explain everything to me in detail. he kept my property clean during the repairs process. he showed me before and after photos of my roof to show the work he completed which was considerate. i would highly recommend Aaron.

More about A. I. Renovations & Designs Ltd.

Interior: Flooring, Painting, Light Fixtures, Faucets, Home Theater Systems, Repairs Exterior: Decking, Landscaping, Pathways, Roof Repairs, Custom Flower Boxes No Job Too small.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Woodbridge?