Avt Painting Ltd

Reviews for Avt Painting Ltd

Andrei
Andrei

Painting entire house

We met Arick when we just bought our home. We decided to repaint walls in kids bedrooms. But as the job was done we noticed that how much better the paint and trim work was that Arick's guys did compared to the paint job the previous owner had recently done to get the house in "selling shape". We ended up asking Arick to repaint the entire house so the quality work was seen throughout.
They are reliable, clean, show up on time. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for positive feedback!

viktoria.zuniga@vzdesign.ca
V. Z.

Painting for my clients

I highly recommend AVT Painting Ltd for all your painting needs. They are very professional, efficient and always go the extra mile to make sure that the work is done right. I am an interior designer and have had numerous projects that required painting, including trim and various feature walls. They work with any type of paint supplier, and will also make a good recommendation on which paint type is more suitable for the project. I have been working with them for many years now and all my clients are very happy.

Thank you very much for positive feedback, Viktoria!

Zulfia
Zulfia
1 review Cochrane, AB

Painting

Arick and his employee did amazing work in my house!!! They painted the walls and ceiling. The price Arick quoted me was good. They came on time. The quality of work was great. They cleaned the area after they were done. I hired them later again to do my son’s house and they did a very good job there as well. I would highly recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a high quality painting company.

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review!

More about Avt Painting Ltd

We have been providing Calgary and area home owners with quality painting services since 2009.

We specialize in interior painting services, we do it all from painting baseboards by brush and roller to spray painting or staining cabinets.