AR Pest Control

Reviews for AR Pest Control

Brian in Scarborough
Brian in Scarborough

Wasp Nest

We had a problem with wasps nesting in the front porch of the house and after a couple of unsuccessful attempts to get rid of them myself I called AR pest Control. Their response was prompt and the problem was taken care of the next day. Maqbool was on time and very knowledgeable. He did a thorough job of making sure we would have no more problems. The price was quite reasonable and I would highly recommend this service. Thanks again.

Thanks Brian for the review . We are glad that we met up to your expectations and customers satisfaction is our top most priority always .

Pest Control Expert in Mississauga

AR Pest Control team have wast experience in bedbugs and cockroaches. Ar team solve my all issues with in a day at very affordable cost. i recommend this company for all peoples of mississauga.

Thank you for your kind review, we at AR Pest Control are not satisfied until you the customer is satisfied! We pride ourselves in service and our Google 5 Star rating! Thank-you again for your review, much appreciated!

Brian
Sales and Service
AR Pest Control

Fatima
Fatima

Cockroach Clean out

We had been seeing cockroaches around our office for a little while. We requested a cockroach clean out and Maqbool was there the next day. Was very polite and explained how the treatment was going to proceed, He came back two weeks later for a follow up treatment. Have not seen any cockroaches since the time of the follow treatment. Excellent customer service and quality of work, would definitely call again.

Thank you!

That in Toronto
That in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Carpenter ants control

We had been seeing ants around our house for a while. Did not know what kind of ants they were but Shamus came over and explained what kind of ants they were and how he planned to treat them. Was very respectful and made sure we were aware of what he was doing every step of the way. Have not had any problems since then. Would definitely call again!

Glad to know we were able to solve your problem. Thank you for your kind words.

Farhan
Farhan

Mice Treatment

I had a great first experience with the company. I asked for the technician to arrive between 6 to 6:30pm. Maqbool was there at 6pm sharp, he explained the process of the treatment and what he was doing as he kept going. Seemed very knowledgeable and experienced. As a courtesy he left extra bait in every station he placed after I requested and did not charge us extra. Have not seen or heard anymore mice, would definitely recommend to other people with mice problems.

Thank you very much. Really appreciate your feedback!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Service

The AR team did an exceptional job while working at our place, they gave me word and stuck to it. Their professionalism was impeccable. They were punctual with their time, and thoroughly dilligent with the work. In conclusion, these are the best Pest control company in Toronto! Dont hesitate to give them a call.

Thanks. AR team really appreciates your feedback.

AJ
AJ

Pest removal

There was a family of birds in the exhaust fan and I searched for companies that can assist with the safe removal of the birds. Using Homestars, @ARPestcontrol responded to my ask quickly. AR Pest Control inspected and rectified the issue within 2 days. The staff were friendly and extremely professional. Thank you AR Pest Control for your help.

We really appreciate your feedback. AR Pest Control team is always doing their best to exceed our clients expectations.

U Shah in Milton
U Shah in Milton

AR Pest Control service

I have been pleasantly surprised by the great service. they took care of my mice problem. My experience with AR Pest Control was amazing and would like to highly recommend to family and friends.

AR Pest Control team appreciates your feedback.

Mason in Milton
Mason in Milton

Pest Control Service for Bed Bugs infestation

we recently moved into our new home and very first week found out bed bugs infestation in carpet. it was really a bummer. My friend recommends me to contact AR Pest Control and I am really happy with my decision as those guys are really professional and knows their business and did the job really well

AR Pest Control was more than happy to provide you with our services.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pest Killing Whole House

I had cockroaches at home. And called this company and they attended the call so quickly. They set the schedule right away. The staff are superb. They work so hard, organized, and act quickly.
The pesticide they used smell not so strong.
They finish job on time.

I recommend them 100%

Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate your review.

More about AR Pest Control

AR Pest Control Mississauga will deliver on our promises, provide the high level of service you expect and communicate with you each step of the way.

With AR Pest Control’s team vast practical knowledge, experience and know how, we are committed to provide you with affordable, reliable and timely pest control services in Mississauga, Toronto while becoming a valued partner in your company’s day to day operations and success.

This is what AR Pest Control Mississauga offers:
AR Pest Control offers free inspections for commercial, industrial and large multi-unit residential clients and free written quotations without you having to wait for days for a return call or email.

AR Pest Control offers you reliable and affordable services.

AR Pest Control’s team’s has a wealth of innovative, practical experience. We work with you to customize and implement an IPM (Integrated Pest Management) service solution that will meet and exceed all your pest control needs.

AR Pest Control Mississauga has developed the best solution and methodology for a wide range of occasional invaders. We realize that every client has individual needs and issues. Our team promises to complete our work in a timely manner that is the least inconvenience to you.

DON’T LOOSE ANY MORE SLEEP or TIME. Simply call AR Pest Control Toronto for a consultation and free estimate, either over the phone or in person, on site.

Associate Certified Entomologist - only 20 in Canada

Pest & Animal Control
We'll help you with: Ants – non-wood boring Pavement Ants, Carpenter Ants & Pharaoh Ants Bed Bugs Cockroaches Mice Millipedes and Centipedes Rats Spiders Wasps Birds Earwigs Fleas Flies – Cluster Flies, Drain Flies & Phorid Flies Mosquitoes Raccoons Wild Life – Squirrels, Bats, Moles, Voles, Groundhogs etc.
Why AR Pest Control? For years AR Pest Control’s dedicated team of professionals have performed their services to best meet our client’s needs. AR Pest Control guarantees a safe, affordable, reliable and timely Integrated Pest Management Services to all our customers. AR pride ourselves on our vast experience and troubleshooting capabilities. Your AR Technician won’t leave until we resolve your issues.
ALL Major Payment types Accepted.
Wildlife Certificate plus Certified Associate Entomologist
3 Months. Kindly ask for more details.