Jc Masonry

Reviews for Jc Masonry

Frank D.
Frank D.

Masonry work

Replace damaged bricks and take down unused chimney. The work was done professionally and the finished brickwork was excellent. Jessie came when he said he would and completed the work on time and on budget. He also threw in some extras which was appreciated. I recommend JC Masonry without hesitation.

Thank you frank for the kind review much appreciated. Was a pleasure working together. Will help anytime.

Ricki
Ricki

Masonary

Jesse and Jordan were great to work with. Everything was completed on time, on budget and daily cleanup was also much appreciated!

Thank you very much for the kind review Ricki. We're always happy to take time and care.

Rob
Rob

Tuck pointing and flag stone patio

Jesse and his crew recently completed grinding out the old mortar and tuck pointing my house. Jesse took the time to explain their process in detail and communicated constantly throughout the job. They started and completed the job on schedule and I couldn’t be happier with the work. They also did a small flagstone patio for me which turned out great. I would highly recommend Jesse and his team.

Rob it was a pleasure working with you. Will definitely share this with the team. Thank you for the kind review. Much appreciated.

BARBARA
BARBARA

Exterior parking under concrete stairs

Jesse quoted us, set a date, was here on time, pleasant and courteous. Job well done and clean up excellent

Thank you for the kind review Barbara. Happy to help. Appreciate it. Jc masonry

D T.
D T.

Replacement of masonry steps and re-pointing.

JC Maonry did an excellent job; as scheduled and per the estimate given. Professional, reliable and courteous service, which I do not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you very much David for the kind review. Greatly appreciated.

Diane
Diane

flagstone patio and walkway

Jessie and Jordan were terrific - prompt, professional and very efficient. They kept our property tidy and clean throughout the job. They recommended the best materials and process for our needs and accommodated all our requests. We're extremely pleased with their work and recommend them highly.

Thank you for the kind review Diane. Happy we were able to accommodate everything for your project. It was a pleasure working with you and Sheldon. Thanks again

M. K.
M. K.

Brick replacement, parging

Jesse replaced a number of bricks on the side of our house, the existing ones had deteriorated and started falling apart.

Jesse was easy to get in touch with, kept me updated on when the job would happen given the large amount of rainy weather, and he arrived on time.

Very happy with the result. Thanks!

Thank you very much for the kind review mike it was a pleasure. Appreciate it.

Jill
Jill

Chimney

Jesse did a very good job fixing my Chimney and I’m happy with his work, very professional, so easy to deal with. He even asked me to HVAC guy if the pipe in chimney is attached to the chimney because if it’s not then he doesn’t need to rebuild my chimney which slashed almost a 1K grand on the total cost. Other contractor would probably won’t bother doing that so they can change us more. The savings really helped me a lot and so glad of Jesse’s honesty which is the number trait that we should be looking for in a contractor. I will definitely recommend him to my friends.

Thanks very much for the kind review Jill. Will always accommodate for the best needs. Thanks again

Slav in Toronto
Slav in Toronto

Door

What can I say? Jesse was fantastic. Very professional, kept me in the loop, explained all the options, very flexible and reliable. This man stands behind his work. Furthermore the price was very reasonable. If you are looking for a mason look no further. 10/10

Thank you very much Slav for the kind review. Very happy we could meet your needs. Much appreciated from JC Masonry.

Gordon S.
Gordon S.

Masonery

JC has completed several projects as part of a renovation of a 100 year old house. I have been very satisfied with the results.
In one case JC repaired a door lintel, widen a brick door way and closed off a redundant window. The window and door installers were very impressed with the quality of the work which confirmed my opinion.

Hi Gord , thank you very much for the great review. We are very happy to provide satisfaction. It's been great working with you.
JC Masonry

More about Jc Masonry

JC Masonry is a family owned and operated business serving the Greater Toronto Area. Providing all masonry services such as tuckpointing, brick repairs, chimneys, pillars, window/door repositioning, window sills, stone, flagstone, blockwork and much more. Contact us at 647-877-6772 for your free estimate.