B&B Painting

Ottawa ON K1B 4V8

Reviews for B&B Painting

Private User reviews Renfrew, ON

Started Out Well; Ended in Disappointment

B&B came recommended. I liked the way the quote was detailed and comprehensive. All the staff were friendly and courteous.

B&B painted most of the interior of my house. Took about 3 days.

The end results?

Everything painted on the 1st and 2nd day looked good. But those painted on their last day, bathroom and half kitchen wall, the edges were very messy. See photo.

I asked if the edges could be corrected. Alex seemed nice about it, "We are always happy to fix up any necessary issues."

However, he asked a whole lot of question. And a lot of back and forth on email, giving me the impression that if he were to correct his staff's mess, it would be when and if it were completely convenient for him.

No, I wouldn't recommend this business. There are plenty other painting companies. Thank you.

ShannonC in Ottawa
ShannonC in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Successful interior paint!

Had a number of companies quote, but B&B had the best estimate in terms of service quality and price in my opinion. Needed a large enough room repainted, and it was a mess, lots of paint that needed to be sanded off, etc, but they did a great job. Lovely guys doing it too, happy to have them in my house. Very professional. Overall would recommend Alex and his team to anyone looking!

Thank you Shannon! We appreciate the kind words. Hope you enjoy the new paint!

More about B&B Painting

Welcome to B&B Painting. We are a company that takes immense pride in our work. We strive for the perfect outcome for our clients, and are proud to have served the Ottawa area since 2013. We do it right, the first time, so you don't have to worry about it again! We've painted everything from apartment interiors, to commercial real estate, and everything in between. We guarantee our clients satisfaction, and provide a money back guarantee on our work. We love what we do, and it shows!