General Contractors
Toronto ON M1J 3K4
General Contractors
Iconic Design + Build Inc.

Reviews for Iconic Design + Build Inc.

Ravigunathas
Ravigunathas

Bar And Kitchen

Very happy with their work and specially they have delivered the promise on time.
Clean work and very professional.
Friendly.

It was a pleasure working for you. Happy holidays. Thanks

Dilip.ramanathan
Dilip.ramanathan
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen and bathroom

Very friendly staff and the work was completed ahead of schedule. Thank you guys for the dream kitchen and bathroom.

Glad we were able to make your dream come true!

haranp
haranp
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Basement Renovation

They did an amazing job! Our basement looks stunning! So much hard work and effort was put into making our basement look great! They've satisfied my family and I with their amazing work. I would strongly recommend them to my friends :)

Thank you for the lovely feedback!

Shalini
Shalini

Basement Renovation

I loved working with this company. They were always available to discuss about the plans and any changes we had. They were open minded and contributed ideas when we were stuck with planning. The team cleaned up everyday after work, leaving the house less dusty. They paid extreme attention to the details. I have had other companies do minor renovation at my home, but by far Iconic Design + Design was the best. They responded ASAP to any of my inquires or my husband's concern and walked us through the procedures. I would 100% recommend this team to anyone. Wait I forgot to mention, they even show a visual plan of the layout!!! Definitely looking forward to work with them again on my future reno plans.

Thank you for the kind words. Glad you liked our work. Looking forward to working with you again!
Iconic Design + Build Inc.

More about Iconic Design + Build Inc.

Iconic Design + Build is a custom home building company that brings client vision and dreams into reality. We work passionately and alongside with you in designing and constructing your new home. We take each project with passion and dedication, in which we pay an extreme amount of detail to ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?