A & K Stone Masonry Ltd.

Calgary AB T1Y 3K8
A & K Stone Masonry Ltd.

Reviews for A & K Stone Masonry Ltd.

H&M in Calgary
H&M in Calgary

Stone front of my house

The owner was very polite .. we were very impressed with his work was very clean and very professional... we very happy and would recommend him to everyone.... thank you we love our house even more now... H&M

Abe
Abe

Look no more

A&K Stone, There is no need to keep looking, this is who you need to hire. Amazing work and excellent service, used them for our house last year. See attached picture

Thank you for your review It was our pleasure to do business with you guys.

sam
sam

Feature wall

A k stone

We booked an estimate with Ayman for a feature wall inside out home. Not only was it free but he came on time and with a smile on his face. The price was great compared to other estimates we got from other companies. Ayman gave us a date to have it finished and delivered on his promise with exceptional work. We will definitely us them again for any other projects! Highly recommend!

thanks sam
we apreciate your business

Nazeh in Toronto
Nazeh in Toronto

BEST WORK IVE SEEN!

AMAZING !! no other words. Does a wonderful job.
Does honest work, efficient and highly skilled. I've been in the construction/ Reno industry a long time. Yet to see someone with such good work, also very honest prices. I'd recommend this company to anyone.

Zee

Thank you for your review, it is really appreciated.

Walaa in Calgary
Walaa in Calgary

Stone

A&K stone is a very professional service. They provide free estimates and truly try to understand your vision to complete a suberb job. Very kind workers who are hard working and provide excellent results. Would highly recommend.

It is our pleasure.
Thanks for your business.

More about A & K Stone Masonry Ltd.

A & K Stone Masonry Ltd has been serving as a leading masonry contractor for over 15 years within Calgary and surrounding areas. I love the work that I do, and have taken a special interest in natural and artificial stone projects. As a fully-certified professional, I’m ready to tackle anything from the most complex and large scale construction projects to the smallest of repair jobs. I’m driven by my commitment to excellence and will go the extra mile to make sure my clients are completely satisfied with my work. I look forward to discussing your specific project needs.