Electric All

Cambridge ON N3H 1J2

Reviews for Electric All

Carolyn in Toronto
Carolyn in Toronto

Electric wiring for pool pump

Sammy was very quick to respond to our job request. He arrived promptly when he said he would and although the job took a longer than anticipated, he stayed until all problems were resolved and the pump was in working order. He did an outstanding job. He even went above and beyond by helping us with re-aligning a fence that wasn't a part of the job!
He was very professional and I will be calling him again for our electrical needs. I highly recommend him!

Thank you Carolyn , with the assistance of Apollo and his up beat energy . How could anyone not want to work . Lol. Call me anytime and I will do my best to help out . Cheers

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Cambridge, ON

Electrical Panel Upgrade

Sammy was very professional and knowledgeable about any electrical questions I had over the process of the project! Will definitely use again for any of my upcoming electrical projects. He's also available 24/7

More about Electric All

Your 24/7 Electrician!
Serving Southern Ontario

We do it all
Residential | Commercial | Industrial | Electrical Engineering

Call Us Today For A FREE Quote!
Anytime Anyday